Sister Before Misters

Sisters Before Misters

That night at a bank, it was all quiet inside with no Bang Babies out to rob it. But then, the door mysteriously opened and closed. The security cameras didn't see who it was. Suddenly, a blue portal appeared inside the vault and a figure came out. It walked out of the shadows and was revealed to be an African American girl with long black hair tied back into a ponytail and green eyes. She was wearing a blue jumpsuit that covers her arms and legs along with complementing her figure while wearing black gloves and black high-heeled boots. Along with a portal symbol on her chest. The girl looked at all the money with an evil smirk.

"Would you look at that? No alarms triggered, no security cameras, and no laser beams. I'll be known as the best criminal of all time." The girl said as she put her hand through the portal and took out a bag.

The portal disappeared as she filled the bag with money.

"Ha, this is way too easy." The girl said.

"Not as easy as you are." A feminine voice said as the girl turned around and saw a figure appearing out of nowhere.

The figure was actually invisible and was standing in front of the girl until she made herself visible. It was an African American girl who looked like the girl with her green eyes and long black hair, except she had her hair tied back into pigtails. She was also wearing a purple sleeveless jumpsuit that complements her figure and covers her legs. She was also wearing purple gloves and purple high-heels. Along with a crossed-off eye symbol on her chest.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't my little sister, Mina." The girl said with a smirk and a hand on her hip.

"That's right, big sister. But I now go by the name, Miss Appear, the invisible heroine. And I'm going to stop you from robbing this bank, Tina." Miss Appear said.

"I go by Teleportra now. Master of portals and teleportation." Teleportra said.

"You're just a female version of Ebon. In fact, you should've become a shadow like him because of how you're always making me live in yours." Miss Appear said.

"You little brat! After all, I've done for you, this is the thanks I get?" Teleportra asked angrily.

"Of course, since you weren't a good influence on me when mom passed away." Miss Appear said.

"Don't you dare mention mom! She was a fool and didn't even know how to have fun!" Teleportra yelled as she pointed her finger at Miss Appear.

"Yes, she does. It's because your idea of 'fun' always gets you into trouble." Miss Appear said.

"I'll show you trouble if you don't get out of my way." Teleportra said as she dropped the bag and held up her fists.

"Bring it!" Miss Appear said as she and Teleportra charged and started fighting.

They started punching, kicking, dodging, and blocking each other's attacks. Miss Appear tried to punch Teleportra, but she teleported to avoid being punched. Miss Appear looked around to see where her sister will pop out. However, Teleportra teleported behind her and punched Miss Appear. She repeated this move over and over until Miss Appear managed to punch her as she fell into the ground. Teleportra got up and was about kick Miss Appear, but she blocked it and slide-kicked Telepotra's legs as she fell down.

"Now you see me..." Miss Appear said as she turned invisible.

"...now you don't." Miss Appear's voice said.

Teleportra got up and looked around to try and see where Miss Appear was. However, she felt herself getting punched and kicked multiple times. Before she was punched outside of the vault as the alarms went off.