Daerin - your eyes could tell

REQUESTED

Haerins pov

I was walking to the dorm alone, as usual since I practice there pretty late.

Our debut was soon and honestly I'm pretty excited, all of us have been training together so we have good chemistry together.

Especially me and her.

This person is someone I adore the most and we have the best chemistry out of the group all combined.

We don't really talk much together but it just feels comfortable when we're beside each other.

I don't know how to explain the butterflies I get in my stomach..

But there's sadly a problem between us, she likes someone else. I mean I don't have a chance with her anyways she told me she's straight.

It really hurt me when she told me that but my brain still had hope that we could be together.

"Haerin! It took you forever to walk back to the dorm, you alright?" Hanni asked me as she dragged me inside the dorm.

Hanni was my 4lifer, I could trust her with anything and I mean talking to her about my love life and stuff.

"It's just the regular you know?" I told her as we sat down on the couch.

As we settled down we heard a few screams.

"Hey! Is everything alright there?!" Hanni screamed as they laughed. 

The door opened revealing 2 laughing people and 1 flustered person, I think I know what's going on.. I sighed as I waited for them to explain.

"Danielle is messaging her boyfriend~" Hyein teased as she softly got hit by the one and only Danielle.

Seeing her blush over this guy hurts me, it really hurts I don't like hearing about him.

We don't even know what he looks like! What if he was an old man.. I could treat her better than him I bet.

"Haerin you alright? You've been zoning out a lot" I looked at the members they looked worried.

I smiled "I'm fine don't worry about me guys" and then they went back to there regular things.

The thing that makes it worse is that I'm Danielle's roommate so I have to put up with her babbling about this guy to me all night.

As I walked inside she was preparing her skin care while staring at her phone.

"Don't go on your phone all the time your eye sight will get back you know" I told her as I lay down on my bed.

She chuckled "my eye sight hasn't been getting bad I'm fine" Danielle looked over as I blushed a little.

How can people not get flustered when a girl this pretty looks at you?

"How's you and this ugly boy?" I rolled my eyes speaking about him I got a playful hit in the arm in return.

"Hey! He's not ugly.. he's my Prince Charming" oh god she's being dramatic again.

"Stop with the Disney referen-" I got cut off by a small scream "HE TEXTED ME OMG!?!?" I scoffed as I made myself comfy to go to bed.

But it was weird that I didn't hear screams anymore.. just sobbing?

I sat up and looked over at the crying girl and walked towards her.

"Dani.. is everything alright?" I said as I comforted her, what did this guy do to make her cry? He will regret it in the future I bet.

"He just sent me a paragraph of how he was leading me on- and how it was a mission just for money.." she hugged me tight, I could feel my heart racing but this isn't about my feelings right now it's about Danielle.