Daerin - your the only one who understands me

REQUESTED

Haerin pov

It's been a while since we've seen each other, but do I mind? Yes I do mind I've been missing her since like what 2020? It's 2022 now but she hasn't gave me calls or anything.

"Haerin your still going after Dani? You know she has someone already" Minji said as she stared at me in worry.

"Oh it's fine.. I can always admire from afar right?" I replied with a hurt smile while Hyein patted my back for support.

"I hope you will find someone soon unnie" Hyein smiled as I patted her head and stood up "I'm going on a walk I'll be back soon" I then waved my goodbyes as I sadly leave the house.

I thought many things as I was on my walk, I actually love walking it soothes me and makes me rethink of my decisions and such stuff like that.

"Why did you lead me on..." I mumbled as I looked at the stars, I love them so much because they remind me of her so much it hurts though it really does.

"Why... why did you have to go?" I started to cry as I sat down on an empty bench, "Haerin?" I heard a familiar voice as my teary eyes looked into hers, my heart beats a little as I smiled.

"Danielle? Are you really here?!" I stood up and wiped my tears to hug her.

But it turned to be an illusion, "oh.." I looked at the gone figure of Danielle and I just let it all out.

I can't handle it anymore, my jealousy, pain everything else I have earned and lost on my way I just let it out.

It hurts, it hurts seeing her with someone else when she specifically tells you that she was gonna stay loyal and go back to you.

I just continued crying, while earning some attention from strangers asking if I'm ok.

Do I look ok to you?

I stood up to go back from my walk as I finally look at the house but the lights are on?

It's already dark and it's kinda weird seeing them awake since there early birds..

I looked at myself in the camera to see if I look ok and as usual I look amazing, as I knocked on the door I heard screaming.

Is someone dying?!? "Minji! Hyein?! Are you guys alright?!" I yelled knocking on the door in panic.

I knocked the door again but I punched someone in the face "Ow! Do you always do this in panic? Jesus" the once again familiar face said as she covered her nose.

"Wait... am I hallucinating right now or are you back from Australia?" I rubbed my eyes to make sure I'm ok and when I looked at her I gave her the biggest smile and hugged her tightly.

"Dani.. I missed you" I said snuggling my face in her neck as I felt joy of seeing her again.

"I had a gut feeling that you missed me badly so I decided to stay here for the next three months" She happily said as I squeal in excitement.

"It's really true then your the only one who can understand me" I winked at her while she laughed "how cheesy of you Haerin I haven't seen that in forever" I laughed with her as I entered inside.

I looked around to see two quietly giggling girls "aren't you guys supposed to be asleep?" I raised my eyebrow at them while they laughed.

"We're awake becaus-" Danielle covered Hyeins mouth while blushing "your ears are red you alright?" I smirked as she proceeded to quickly cover them in embarrassment.

Danielle's pov

Honestly I found out I had a liking to Haerin a year ago.. but the good thing is that she didn't know how much I talked about her, and how my friends would always tease me there.