Danielle - apocalypse

Your pov

I ran as tears streamed down my face, I was so tired of running endlessly.

I want to end it all but something was stopping me from doing so.

I finally found shelter as a thick stone gate greeted me, I quickly entered and closed the gate to be welcomed with a view of a large house that seemed to be made by someone.

But I didnt have the strength to walk anymore.

Ive been running for hours. I dropped down sobbing as I suddenly I remembered I lost my now ex girlfriend while running.

We saw a huge crowd of zombies running towards us, my eyes widen as I signal my gf Josephine that we had to run.

We both quickly reload our guns as we started to run.

Josephine held my hand as she knew I was scared. Scared of dying because of the apocalypse.

She gave me a warm smile as we slow down as there wasnt a crowd running after is anymore.

"No need to be scared anymore y/n.. I-" suddenly she got jumped by a zombie.

I screamed as I was scared, worried that Im gonna lose her.

She was holding her screams in as she gave me her last eye smile as more zombies jumped onto her.

The sound of her flesh being ripped on triggered me badly I couldnt help but cry, my one and only suddenly taken away from me because of this shitty apocalypse.

Her loud scream made me get back to my senses as I see the zombie get to her head.

Thats when I knew I had to run.

I gave her one last look, she was already eaten to the pulp.

You could see her bones and pieces of her flesh showing.

I felt like I needed to puke but I had to survive.

I had to survive for her.

I suddenly stopped rethinking about everything as I saw a girl walk towards me with a gun?..

I quickly looked at the person in fear as I put my hands up.

"P-please dont kill me" I got teary eyed.

Is this how it ends?

"Im not gonna kill you stupid I just need to know, how the fuck you got in" she spoke in a monotone voice.

Being the pussy I am I nervously wiped my tears to only see she the girl resembled Josephine so much.

I couldnt help but look at her face, they look so similar they could be known as twins.

"If you dont explain I will not hesitate to kill you right here right now" the girl lifted her gun up pointing it at my head as I began to panic.

"I was running away from a crowd of zombies because they chased us and they got to my girlfriend, so I had to keep on running til I found this place please dont kill me!" I closed my eyes waiting for her to shoot.

But I felt that the gun wasnt on my head anymore but I got a hug instead.

"Im so sorry for your loss.. let me show you this place I made! Pretty lonely here but its ok anything to survive right?" She gave me a worried look then showed me the lost warmest smile ever.

It was just like hers..

I wanted to cry but I couldnt. This all just feels like a dream.

Seeing Josephines so called twin showing me her place.