Haerin - Haunted house

REQUESTED

It was your first date with Haerin, the two of you decided to go to the amusement park and went to the very big haunted house beside the rollercoaster you guys were gonna ride together later.

"Haerin.. are you sure you wanna go here first? I mean this can be our last stop since it's a scary house" You said only to hear a laugh beside you.

"Are you scared?" Haerin smirked as you hit her softly on the arm as she pretended that it hurt. "I am not scared! Let's just go then" you scoffed and walked inside.

Just as you entered you regretted your decisions very badly.

You ran towards Haerin who was laughing there ass off at you because you got jump scared by a wig.

"That wasn't even scary Y/n BAHAHAGAG" she laughed as you glared at her "it looked like it was gonna Attack me though" you looked at her.

What was more embarrassing is that you were about to cry because your a scaredy cat, loser. (All jokes.. or not?)

Haerin held your hand as she looked at you "whenever you scared just grip onto my hand tightly ok? Just don't break it please" she gave you a charming smile as you blushed.

"Oh stopp your making me blush" you covered your face with your free hand as the two of you continued walking.

You screamed as one of the monsters jump scared you as you gripped on Haerins hand really tightly.

"Ouch! Y/n your gonna break my hand off" she said as she let go of your hand as she looked at it if it was ok.

You apologized but then proceeded to hide behind her in fear "Haerin let's take a run for it! Then it will be done much more faster that way" you cling onto her arm so you could start running but she stopped walking.

"Y/n.. what's the point of going through a haunted house if your not walking? The slower the better you know" Haerin shrugged as she just dragged you through the place.

But there was this one part of the house that everyone was talking about.

Where you get chased down by a bunch of zombies, tons of people felt like they went through an actual apocalypse but Haerin didn't care of course.

"Do you think we're getting close to zombie ville already?.." You mumbled as Haerin looked around close to her surroundings "We're already here" she stopped walking once again frozen.

You looked at her concerned "are you scared Haerin?" You smirked, it was your turn to tease her.

"N- No I'm not!" She covered her mouth as you two heard loud footsteps.

You and Haerin were holding each other tightly scared of what's gonna happen next, and then the worse of the worse happens. The apocalypse.

Zombies ran towards the two of you one by one you and Haerin screaming while running in circles.

You were crying making the floor wet causing some zombies to slip on the floor.

You saw the exit as you dragged Haerin to the door and closed it. "You were actually scared that was funny" you chuckled as you teased Haerin earning a glare from her.

"You were literally crying buckets Y/n shut up" she rolled her eyes and continued walking.

You can't help but laugh at her cuteness while following her behind.

It's been about 10 minutes walking through the house being chased, jump scared, puzzles etc.

You thought you were gonna throw up after screaming for the entire time, while Haerin needed to get her ears checked after this.

"You know maybe our next date should exclude something with horror" Haerin chuckled as she pulled you to her side to rest her head on yours.

"I think that's a great idea" you replied smiling.
This date idea didn't really go to plan but at least the two of you thought the same thing.

"Oh- I think that's the exit!" You excitedly ran towards it but you ended up banging your face on a mirror.

Haerin ran to you while groaning "I hate mirror mazes" she helped you stand up while holding your waist to make you walk properly.

You on the other hand was a blushing mess, skinship wasn't really your thing but when you met Haerin it made you feel comfortable, and sometimes go crazy.

"Make sure not to run in haunted houses anymore I don't want you to break your beautiful face" she laughed as you laughed with her.

"I learned a lesson today thanks" you chuckled as she smiled.

"Oh? The exit isn't so far away from the- AAAAA" Haerin got jumpscared it was a fake door.

You were laughing your ass off as you saw poor Haerin looking like she saw a ghost.

"Hey" you patted her back "at least you know how it feel" you smirked at her as she walked away. 

The next door you found was the actual exit "whoa it's dark already?" You said as it seems like you guys were in there for a long time.

Maybe because of you screaming.

"At least we went through it together" Haerin smiled as she held your hand.

"Let's go line up for some rides!" She dragged you along to the gigantic rollercoaster you were gonna ride next.

THE END

This one might be a bit boring I apologize:(