Aussie line - Two Timers

(This story may have a bit of toxicity in it..)

Danielle pov

I finally finished my date with Haerin as I hurriedly drove to Hannis house after she was done with her date with Minji.

I know it's rude but we just can't help it! We feel like we have more chemistry then what we have with Minji and Haerin..

I knocked on her door as she opened it greeting her with a kiss on the cheek then hugging her.

"I missed you.." Hanni said hugging back.

I smiled, "I missed you too a lot" I then entered the room then sat down.

"Don't you think we should end our current relationships soon? I mean we can't keep this a secret anymore" Hanni said looking guilty.

I agreed but how would we do it? Haerin is the most sweetest person ever, yet I fell for her best friend instead.

"I think we should plan it so it wouldn't be suspicious once we tell them we're together" I said as hanni thought about it for a bit then agreed.

The plan was supposed to go like this, a week after me and Haerin will go on a date then we would have to sadly breakup.

Then two weeks after Minji and hanni will breakup.

But all of us will stay as friends of course.

Then a month later we will share that we got together and boom! Plan done.

We just have to wait for me and Haerins date now.

Haerins pov

Ive been having a bad gut feeling whenever I am around danielle I love her lots, but when she mentions hanni she sounds more interested in that topic then our date.

I wanted to talk to her about it.. but I don't want it to end up in a argument because I love being around her.

Danielle has been my number 1 since we became friends, then to lovers so I love her so much it would definitely hurt once we talk about the 'hanni' topic soon on our next date.

Danielle's pov

It's finally the day of the date.

Me and Haerin agreed to talk about something important.. I hope she hasn't found out yet.

I drove to her house a bit nervous but I have to do it in order to have my relationship with hanni public.

"Hey babe" Haerin smiled at me as she hugged me..?

Usually she would kiss me on the lips but this time it's a bit more different, have I done something wrong?

"So where to?" She asked "we're going to a restaurant where we can see the sunset" wow danielle you really have to hurt her this badly do you?

"Wow! I'm excited" she gave me a wide smile as I smiled back with the same energy.

As we got our food she suddenly started to speak "about what we wanted to talk about.."

Thump

Thump

I feel myself get nervous each second.

"Do you like hanni? Whenever we go out on dates you always seem to mention her whenever you get the chance to.." she looked a bit sad.

But I have to act like I don't like her so we can carry on with this nice date.

"No babe I don't like Hanni in that way, it's just that we're pretty close so I guess I just you know.. go on with the topic for a while" I said ending it with a small smile as Haerin nodded.