Newjeans - Hide and seek

Third persons pov

5 girls was placed in a dark room, concerned a girl with purple hair spoke up.

"H-Hello?" She stuttered as she waited for a response.

There was none.

Shuffling was heard as the girl started to get scared, she tried to look around her surroundings but it was dark so she couldnt see.

Finally after a while she heard a voice.

It was raspy so she thought she just woke up.

"Hello? Where the hell am I?" The girl seemed annoyed by the situation shes in.

Relived, the purple haired girl spoke up.

"Hey finally someone is awake" she heard the other girl chuckle "whats your name? Mines Minji"

The purple girl thought for a bit.. should she trust her? I mean they have to talk anyways.

"Hanni, Pham Hanni" Minji could sense a small smile from across her as she smiled too.

After their introduction the two heard a shriek.

"WHERE RHE FUCK AM I?!" Hanni was interested in the tone of voice since it had an accent.

"Calm down we're all in the same situation right now" Hanni spoke in english.

The girl was a bit in ease but she was still scared.

"Whats your name? Im Hanni"

"And Im Minji"

"My names Danielle, nice to meet you?"

The others talked as they got closer.

"So your from Australia too? Wow thats nice!" The three seemed to have a lot in common as they can all speak in english.

They had some laughs together too.

Unfortunately Danielles laugh woke the next person up.

"What the- Annabelle is that you?" A soft toned girl said as Danielle got offended.

"Hey! My laugh isnt like that horrifying doll!" Minji and Hanni burst out laughing.

"NO BECAUSE THAT GIRL IS SO RIGHT PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF" Minji said laughing.

"My names Haerin Kang"

They introduced themselves but Danielle and Haerin kept on bickering while Hanni and Minji was trying to make them stop.

"IM NOT A CAT"

"KITTY KANG KITTY KANG~" Danielle said in a teasing tone.

"I swear we all just met and I want to leave already" Hanni spoke as Minji agreed.

"Wait- arent you two like scared that you guys are just bickering in complete darkness? Like what if one of you guys wasnt real?" Minji spoke.

It went quiet "maybe I shouldnt have said that" she sighed as she touched the stone cold floor.

The last girl woke up from a dream, "What? Where am I? This isnt Paris im supposed to be with Eunwoo" she whined making the others laugh.

"Whoa theres other people too?" The girl thought she was alone but she wasnt.

"I hope this is the last person we have to introduce ourselves too.." Danielle sighed a bit tired.

"My names Danielle"

"Im Hanni"

"Minji"

"Kang Haerin"

"Kitty Ka-" "SHUT UP DANIELLE LET THE GIRL SPEAK" Hanni was done with her.