Bbangsaz - you belong with me

REQUESTED
Long time no see hahaha I just had school to do

Hannis pov

I don't know what got to me but this girl has been getting on my nerves lately.

Her name was Hannah? I think she was a international student that came a month ago, and the time she has been here I wanted to drag her back to her old school.

The reason why is that she has been taking me away from my crush Minji, me and Hannah used to be really close the first two weeks but then when I told her about my crush she left me for her.

Fake bitch.

She's always so clingy with her it irritates me I'm so many ways oh my goddd. Other than that the worst thing is, that Minji has been leaving me on delivered since she's always so busy with Hannah.

As I saw them walk inside the classroom with Hannah clinging her arms to Minji I cant help but be jealous, I think my friend Haerin noticed this.

"Still mad that new girl stole your wife?" Haerin teased but it didn't help at all "shut up Haerin" I sighed as I faced the desk trying to sleep through the class.

"Why aren't you doing anything about this? Your only texting her so she's obviously not gonna reply because she's hanging out with her, you need to approach her when it's the right time" Haerin said as she patted my back.

"Wow you actually said something smart huh" I smirked as she hit me "ouch! That hurt" I glared at her as I touched my poor arm.

"That's what you get for insulting me" Haerin rolled her eyes as I laughed.

Minji pov

I could hear her laugh across the room as I smiled, "Hey? Are you listening to what I'm saying?" Hannah waved her hands in my face.

She's really testing my patience here..

"Oh yea sorry you can continue" I said as I was fuming inside.

I don't even know why I befriended her but she all of a sudden just clinged to me like we were friends for years.

I honestly miss talking to Hanni but Hannah is always in the way whenever I try to do so.

"Minji?? You've been zoning out again" Hannah said as I looked at her "sorry it's been a normal thing for me these days" she nodded.

As the bell rang instead of waiting for Hannah to come to me I ran out, I'm done with her ass.

"Minji! Why are you running!?" Hannah said as she watched me run out of the class.

I ignored her obviously and sat down on the bench me and Hanni would always talk on together.

"..Minji? What are you doing here?" I finally heard Hannis voice as I hugged her, "I missed you.. so much"

Hannis pov

I felt my face go red as I smiled , hugging her back "I missed you too Minji"

I was screaming inside but I was so happy we could talk again UNTIL.

"Minji! I- I finally found you!" Hannah said as she saw us hugging.

"Oh. Hey Hanni it's been a while" she spoke as she slowly unwrapped me and Minji hugging.

Bitch.

"Hey Hannah it has been a while" I put on a fake smile as she smiled back "so let's go to the cafeteria together Minji?"

I then looked at Minji would she say yes or stay?

"Actually Hannah I think I'll meet you there"
Minji said but then continued "I'm gonna stay with Hanni for a bit" Hannah looked at me with a glare then walked away.

"Deserved" I mumbled as I chuckle.

"Why did you want to stay with me?" I asked confused, I mean it why did she stay? She usually picks Hannah anyways.

"I missed talking to you Hanni, I don't want to hang with Hannah anymore I just want to be with you"

I felt blush crept up on my cheeks as I hid my face away from her view as I heard a chuckle beside me.

"Blushing huh? Am I that charming?" Minji posed as she winked at me, with a smile I slightly pushed her arm as we both laughed.

"I missed when times were like this" I said as I looked towards her as she looked back "Yea.. me too"

"What are you two lovebirds doing?" Danielle Minjis friend said as she walked with Haerin, didn't know those two knew each other.

"Shut up Dani we're just having our moment together" Minji looked at her with a glare as Danielle jokingly looked away.

"Since we accidentally ruined your moment me and Danielle will be in the cafeteria you can come along if you want to" Haerin said as she said goodbye dragging Danielle with her. 

"I didn't know those two knew each other" Minji said as she stared at the two entering the building.

"Yea it makes me wonder how they met up" we both looked at each other and smirked we definitely knew what was going on.

"Anyway how has your sister Hyein been doing?" I asked remembering her sister she's 14? I forgot.

"She's been doing well she doesn't like how Hannah is at our house all the time" she chuckled as I smiled.

It suddenly got awkward, I hate situations like this there's always something big that's gonna happen after.

"It's been a while hasn't it?" Minji said as I nodded "it has been a while" I looked at the ground.

".. Are you free by any chance? Like go out and uhh" she was in hard thought.

"Like a Date?" I replied as she smiled at me.

"Yea a Date" she looked a bit nervous as I chuckled.

"Yea I'm free, I'll see you there" I stood up and walked away smiling like an idiot.

I'll try to finish the requests then go onto some random things I was gonna write