Wanna be yours - Haerin

Y/ns pov

I groaned, as I flopped down onto my bed. I didnt want to go to school today.. I didnt want to see her.

"Y/n! Get up or else ill drag your ass to school looking like that." Hanni, my sister said as I immediately got up to change.

Hanni was my day 1 for obvious reasons, shes my sister. But we have a better bond then most sister relationships I encounter.

After getting ready and eating breakfast me and Hanni made our way towards the school, which was a few blocks away.

"Sooo you ready to see her again?" Hanni teased me as I pinched her on the side harshly.

"Ouch! Geez Y/n.. I get it you like her but you didnt need to do that!" She yelled at me as I laughed loudly.

"You act the same whenever I mention Min-" She slapped me in the face as I stumble to the ground, feeling someone grab me before falling.

I quickly got up and apologized until I saw her face, "Y/n, your a clumsy one arent you? And good morning to you too Hanni." She said whos name is Kang Haerin.

The most beautiful person in my eyes has caught me before I fell down to the ground.

"Oh.. Im sorry about that." I shyly replied as my cheeks blushed a little, earning a chuckle from Haerin.

"I guess Ill see you at class then? Or I can walk with you guys if you want." She gave me a calm smile which made me go crazy.

"Y/n would love to! I actually have somewhere to be at so I have to go really fast!" Hanni quickly patted my head and ran off.

I then earned a text from her.

Hannispam
Have fun! 😜

Looking towards the direction Hanni ran through I see her give me a teasing face.

Curse you Hanni. I spoke in my head as I was now stuck with my crush, Kang Haerin.

"Wow, Hanni should join the track team right?" I hear Haerin speak beside me, I barley flinched I forgot she was beside me.

I agreed with her, "someone that short with fast legs should join the track team." I smirked knowing who else is in the track team.

"Uh oh, its that smile of yours again.. what are you planning?" Haerin worriedly asked.

"Oh nothing! Just a harmless plan, lets go to class!" I gathered up the courage and gravbed her by the hand and ran to our class.

We finally arrived as we had 10 minutes left until class starts.

I took a deep breath in and out to calm myself down from the amount of running we did.

"I feel like we should join the track team now.." I panted as Haerin laughed at me.

"Your so silly you know that right?" She widely smiled at me and softly pinched my cheek.

I felt myself blushing as my heartbeat started to rapidly go up, "Y.. You dont have to do that you know?" I quickly turned away to hide my red face.

I hear Haerin chuckle "Why not? We're just friends." I felt a pang in my heart as she turned me around, Haerins face was unreadable which was new, Im sure its nothing bad right?

"Yeah just friends.." I mumbled as I painfully smiled at her, sitting back down to my desk.

After that Haerin kept on talking to me about random stuff, like frogs and even tomato frogs. Is she going crazy? I could only chuckle back as shes going crazy over talking about them.