Daerin - i love you to the universe and back

REQUESTED
Wow a lot of you like Daerin haha
This chapter will be a au i thought of!
This might be a slow burn so it might be a bit longer than my other chapters

Haerins pov

There I go, running away from home with around 10 guards chasing me.

I live in a strict royal family and it's my turn to be queen but no. I don't want to rule the kingdom.

I honestly feel like it's too much for me to handle as I'm still in my 11th year of Highschool.

I could hear that the running has stopped behind me as I slowed down a bit.

"Oh my god they are pretty fast than I thought they would be" I gasped for air as I looked to the sky.

I've always been a fan of the universe and the secrets they hold, I even have a calendar for all of the events we would be able to see in the sky.

As I wandered around I saw a big village nearby, it seems like they are holding a event!

I quickly jogged my way there as they wouldn't recognize me, since my family's children are only shown when it's there turn to rule over the kingdom.

"Hey I'm a wanderer here may I ask what's happening?" I asked to the random lady beside me in Korean she didn't seem to understand..?

"Ah I'm sorry but we don't speak Korean here" this girl maybe a few years older than me say behind me.

"Oh- Apologies" I never felt more embarrassed in my life.

"My name is Hanni nice to meet you..?" She stuck her hand out "Haerin it's very nice to meet you" I shook her hand.

"About your question it's the princesses birthday today! She's very beautiful isnt she?" Hanni smiled at the girl as I looked towards her.

Holy shit...

It's like I've seen heaven but it's right infront of me.

I felt my heart pounding as I held my chest "whoa dude are you falling inlove with her?" I heard Hanni chuckle as she patted my back.

"U-Uhm I don't know what your talking about?" I shrugged as she just laughed.

"Cmon~ I can introduce her to you later she's my friend!" She smiled as I nodded "Fine I can agree maybe I am KINDA catching feelings for her" I said as Hanni smirked.

"Now thinking about it.. you do look like her type, cat like eyes calm personality, and very pretty" Hanni smirked as I blushed "It's probably just a crush? I mean who wouldn't call her beautiful she's the princess" I said "oh.." a hint of disappointment was in Hannis voice but I ignored it. As usual.

After the event was over Hanni walked me over to her house, she told me that they would be meeting her there and she already sent them notes that a new person would join them.

"How many people are coming?" I asked "it's not much people just 3 people including your so called crush" she teased as I playfully roll my eyes. God why did I befriend her.

We heard a knocking sound from the door as Hanni went to go and check it out.

"Princess? What princess? I don't know this Haerin your talking about sorry" She closed the door as she looked at me with a 'tell me what's going on' face.

"I got this photo of you with missing wrote all over it. Care to explain?" Hanni asked as I sighed.

"My parents wanted me to take over the throne but I'm still young! I'm only 16 years old no way can I handle all of that" I sighed but continued "they also wanted to set a arranged marriage with this princess from a far away village because they know about my sexuality" I looked down only to be hugged.