Daerin - memories

Hello! Its been a while :( I had plenty of school work to do so I couldn't update this book and the other book much since winter break ended. Hope you enjoy the Daerin chapter!

Haerin pov

Its been a year since me and Danielle broke up.

I don't know why we ended, but we just drifted away from each other and then I get a text saying for us to break up.

It hurt me so much.. it still hurts til this day.

We were so happy. What happened?

All I can think about is the memories we had together before everything ended.

February 14, 2020

I get a notification on my phone.

"Mom can you see who texted me?" I yelled as I was doing the dishes.

She gave me a teasing face, "its my daughter in law, shes telling you to meet her at the park once the sun sets"

I blushed as I nodded at what she said.

Its valentines day too, I should think of getting her something before I leave.

As I finished doing the dishes I run to my bedroom to find clothes to wear.

I hear my sister open up the door "Dressing up already? You guys meet up in 5 hours.." she told me, I guessed she was eavesdropping.

"Yeah but since its valentines day I should get Dani something" my sister was in deep thought.

"You should give Danielle her favourite flowers!" Hyein said as she watched me pick out my clothes.

"Maybe I should! But I should get her something with it" Hyein could only hum.

I watch her pick out cargos and a oversized dark green t shirt.

Sometimes I forget she models.

"This would look good on you" I smiled at her while she left for me to change.

I looked at myself in the mirror, I look nice.

I just got her favourite flowers.. well actually I don't know her favourite flower but I got her dandelions because they remind me of her.

I went to the shop but I notice a similar person looking at stuff.

Oh shit its Danielle.

I quickly exit suddenly running to a different store.

I don't care if people are staring at me weirdly. I want this present to be a secret.

Plus I want this to be special so we both can enjoy the day together.

I know that she likes plushies so I bought her a big teddy bear with a heart in its hands.