Husseyz - We werent meant for each other

Danielle pov

Tears streamed down my face as I tried my best to see whatever was in front of me due to the tears blurring my vision.

My phone kept ringing continuously as the notifications were from her.

Her as in Kim Minji my now-called ex.

We were together til this day, why? I don't know but it hurt me a lot.

I thought we were fine. Even the day before this we were happy, what's with the sudden breakup?

Am I not enough?

Was I a bad girlfriend to you?

Words kept on going inside of my head.

I felt like I was going insane til the point that I don't care if I crashed.

What if I just end this all right now?

But my heart stopped me 

You shouldn't die just because of a girl it's not worth it.

It will never be worth it.

I quickly wiped my tears and answered the phone in the call.

"Danielle?! Oh, thank God you answered I was worried!"

I scoffed "Worried my ass, what do you want Kim minji?" I heard her sigh on the other side.

It was an uncomfortable silence til she spoke.

"I take back my words, let's get back together again"

I stare at the road dumbfounded, is she really serious?

"It's only been thirty minutes since we broke up and now you wanna get back together again?!"

"Yes"

My grip tightened on the steering wheel as I got pissed off.

Does she think I'm gonna accept that? Of course not.

"No Kim Minji you broke up with me already so there's no point in getting back together again" I spoke sternly as she became silent.

"Daniel-"

I angrily pressed the end button.

I couldn't believe she tried to do that, what has gotten into her?

It's been ten minutes and I'm in the middle of nowhere, not until I heard a honk beside me.

I looked to my right confused then I was shocked to see who it was.

"DANIELLE!!" I groaned as I rolled down the window.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME KIM MINJI I ALREADY SAID NO" I glared at her, she doesn't know what no means does she?

I see tears form in her eyes.

Lier.

"Dani please..."

I scoffed and sped up, I was able to see a few cars so I was able to get away from her view with them.

A honk was heard.

"Not again" I rolled my eyes to see Minjis car right in front of mine.

"WHAT THE FUCK-" I quickly stopped to not let us crash.

The other cars quickly drove around us as I angrily exit my car and she did the same but smiled.

"Hey Dani" I looked at her with disgust after she said that.

I decided not to speak til she leaves so I looked away.

"Well um you look good today" I side-eyed her as I mumbled "thanks" I saw her smile widely.

Why am I so in love with her? We just broke up.

"I'm sorry about earlier I mean it. I just wasn't in a good mindset then I suddenly blurt that out"

I laughed as she looked at me confused.

"You suddenly blurt that out? Kim Minji I know you meant that with your entire life! Do you think in our 4 years of dating I never knew if you were telling the truth or not?!"

Tears started to form as she tried to wipe them away but I kept my distance.

"Minji it was our 4th year anniversary." I couldn't take it anymore as I dropped down to the floor sobbing.

Third persons pov

If you could imagine Minjis face right now it was full of guilt.

She just got so mad that she yelled at her for them to break up.

Minji felt so guilty for hurting the happiest girl in the world.

But where is she now? She's breaking down in front of her right now.

They just stayed there for a couple of minutes til Danielle finally stopped crying.

"I don't think we should see each other anymore, goodbye"

Minji watched Daniells hurriedly go into her car.

She couldn't let it slide as she runs with the car.

"DANI. DANI PLEASE!" She was screaming with her heart.

All she could see was her ex's serious face only focusing on the road.

That's where Minji finally broke.

Tears started streaming down her face as she got slower the more tired she got.

"D- Dani.." she sobbed as she was crying down on the cold hard cement in the middle of nowhere.

Danielle Marsh just left her in the middle of nowhere.

"So this is how it ends? I see" she smiled at the sky as it started to rain.

The more she kept on staring the more rain droplets kept on falling.

"See you never Danielle"

"Goodbye Minji"

Spring break is here! I enjoyed my break and hope you look forward to part 4 of Cold-hearted!!