Chapter 3

Somewhere in west bronx 📍 6:02 PM
MARIANA TINESHA BROOKES
______________

After me and my aunt cleaned the while house from top to bottom, even though that wasn't my plan I took my purse and changed real quick into some Grey leggings, pink Nike slides and a oversized Aaliyah t-shirt. My Marc Jacob's bag hung over my shoulder as I opened the door to 'Mimi's Nail Techs' .

"Hi I came here for a quick french tip mani-pedi" I told the young lady that sat behind the desk. The girl smiled at me and called for a girl named Angela.

A young girl, that looked like she was in her teens looked up from writing something down and smiled when she saw me.

"Yea I got her" The lightskin said in a soft voice as she motioned me to come to her station.

I took a seat in the massage chair and removed my slides, the water bubbling under neath me. I dipped my feet in the water before leaning back into the chair.

"So you said you getting french tips right? On your feet too?" Angela asked taking a seat on the small stool, spreading the materials too do my nails.

I nodded my head, and took my phone out to show her a picture I found on Instagram so she knew what I wanted it too look like.

"Oo that's cute, I gotchu" Angela smiled and began her magic on my feet.

"Oh and how long do you think this might take?" I asked her since it was already like 6:20 and I don't wanna miss the thing Alyssa invited me to.

"Don't worry you got me, I'll be quick" Angela simply said as she started the prep on my toes.

I nodded and began scrolling through my phone.

___

40 minutes later....

"You got apple pay?" Angela asked , an credit card scanner in her hand.

I nodded before opening the app and hovered my phone over the device, a green light came from it, confirming the payment.

"Thank you girly, have a nice day" I said to Angela, getting up and gave her a small hug. This girl did the best job bro, like what and in a few minutes? That's talented asf.

I posted the results on Instagram before leaving the shop.

@𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕚.𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪

𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪

@mari.theeonly credit to my girl @angelabby for doing my nails ❤️❤️

Liked by 1,348 and others
Posted 5 minutes ago..

@alyssaisbhad -
You gon be showin out tonight bestfriend?
____ @mari.theeonly
          yk wsp  🤪

Loading more comements....

________

I left the nail salon, my Uber was a few blocks down so I began making my way.

New york is so different from the rest especially the ghetto parts , I aint gon font I'm scared asf right now even though they ain't no one bothering me.

"Yo ma what u doin walking out here by yourself" A males voice yelled from across the street. Okay now this is where I hurry my ass on.

I quickly ran too the white suv which was my Uber and got in.

The Uber dropped me off infront of my aunts house, I didn't say nothing but open the door and got out cause these new york niggas are too busy making 'bread' and chasin 'cakes'.

I opened the door with my key and closed it behind me. My phone dinged in my bag before I could even get upstairs to my room, I looked at the notification and stopped there in my tracks.

Notification- Instagram ❤️❤️
@sugarhillddot commented on your post
wsg ma ...1 minute ago

I stared at the user to make sure I wasn't tripping or did this dayroom nigga just commented under my post? I got to my room and sat on the vanity chair.

@sugarhillddot Wsg ma
@mari.theeonly -
Get out my comments dayroom nigga 🤣

I smiled to myself knowing I probably shocked his ass. He wanna act mad rude in person but goes ahead and finds my page and comment on my shit like no nigga who is you dayroom? My phone dinged and I seen that Ddot replied.

@sugarhillddot You talkin out your neck bro keep the same energy later

I laughed at this goofy sounding nigga and got to typing

@mari.theeonly Bet nigga 😂

I closed my phone and looked at myself in the mirror, another summer another boy Mari. Lmfaooo all these niggas be on my dick fr like I know yall like me but damn ain't there anotha way to show it.

I got up and took off my clothes and started getting ready, I took out a two piece and changed into that, and since it's late at night and my aunty don't mess with that revealing stuff I put something neutral on and grabbed my ugg slides from under the bed, these toes will be shown 🙃 I hurried up a little more once I looked at the clock on my nightstand which read 7:57 pm.

I moisturized my face with some lotion and applied some lashes real quick, not nothing too dramatic but some cute ones and then I brushed up my eyebrows and applied lip gloss. I smiled at myself In the mirror after I got the idea to take a few pictures of my outfit and post it on the gram.

I grabbed my Chanel purse I got gifted from christmas last year and called for my aunty.

"Aunty can you come and take some pictures of me" I called from the top or the stair case.

"Yea okay I'm coming" I heard her yell from the kitchen. I waited outside for her on the stairs and she finally came out, a smile on her face.

"Ooo look at my niece lookin cute" She praised. I covered my big smile as she laughed at my reaction, damn I love when I get complimented.

"Thank you aunty but please take the pics before Alyssa gets here" I told her and handed her my phone.

A few minutes later after like 2400 pictures later I said enough was enough and told her thank you.

The pictures turned out so cute, I gotta post this on the gram.

@𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕚.𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪

(Don't mind the background)

@mari.theeonly I'm stayin safe out here 👀 yall niggas should too
Posted 1 minute ago

Loading comments....

__________

We outsiiidee 💜💜💜