Chapter 17

𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶'𝘀 𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺📍 7:01 PM
MARIANA TINESHA BROOKES

__________

Kendra said the party was gon be at 7 and its 7 right now but we all know it's best to come a little late cause that's when the whole shit is packed.

So I'm doing my makeup and Kendra is changing in the bathroom while I'm spraying on some perfume.

As I touched up a little, 'Bookie Poo💕' appeared on my screen and I plot my phone up and answered the FaceTime call.

Ddots face shown on my screen and it looks like his ass was still playing the darn game, he mugged the phone once he got a good look at my face.

"Where ya ass going?" Ddot asked looking up back at the tv. I thought about telling him but then shrugged, he prolly wouldn't want me going any tbh.

"No where" I said dryly before grabbing my jewelry box and taking out my gold Cartier bracelet.

Ddot looked down at his phone and his eyebrows were arched as he looked at me crazy.

"Then who you all dressed for Mari" Ddot said with an attitude.

I bucked back and looked behind me like I was searching for something, oh I am- I'm searching for when did I let you call me by my name?

"Ddot you don't see me calling you by ya government, so I'd like for you to call me by the nickname you gave me" I said looking up at myself in the mirror, and putting on other bracelets.

"Stop tryna change the subject, where you going looking all cute and shit" Ddot said.

I laughed a little and looked down before Kendra came back in my room all dressed up in a biker jumpsuit and a jean jacket, looking all cute.

"Yo what's so- is that Kendra behind you?" Ddot cut himself off as he saw Kendra in the frame, laughing with me.

Ddot put the controller down and picked up the phone before looking at us with a mugg on his face.

"Nah cause where yall asses going Kendra?" Ddot asked and raised his voice a little.

"ITS HOT GIRL SUMMER TIME BITCH" Kendra yelled at Ddot making me stand up and get out the frame, I was dead dying from laughter also from what this girl just told my boyfriend.

"Kendra" I whispered but basically yelled while I was laughing in the corner. Kendra shrugged her shoulder and sat in my vanity chair, her whole cleavage was out and that gave Ddot more clues that we was going out.

"Kendra I know ya ass heartbroken and shit but it don't mean ya friend single too now-" Before Ddot could finish his sentence, Kendra flipped him off and hung up the call and my jaw was on the floor cause ain't no way he just said that.

"Kendra shrugged and looked back at me before grabbing my lip glass and putting it on her lips. A few seconds later ddot call back and I got up from the corner I was in and picked up my phone before shaking my head cause I know Kendra is gonna have a attitude.

I took my phone outside and answered the face time call, Ddot was now in his kitchen and he was fuming.

"Yo yall better stop fucking playing" Ddot said looking at me crazy. I just shook my head and went down stairs.

"Ddot she a Lil high don't worry bout her" I said tryna reassure him.

"Yea yea, being high ain't the same thing as being drunk Mari, you ain't slick" Ddot said catching up with me. I just stayed silent and looked at my screen.

Ddot mumbled a couple more cusses and then hang up the phone, I just looked at my phone like bitch- this boy ain't just hang up on me. I rolled my eyes before going up the stairs and back to my room, Kendra was getting her purse and I grabbed my purse too.