Chapter 4

𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶'𝘀 𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺📍 8:10 PM
MARIANA TINESHA BROOKES
___________

I was scrolling through tik tok while waiting for Alyssa's late ass. My phone dinged an it was Alyssa saying she was here, finally!

I grabbed my bag and went to my vanity checking myself one more time before leaving and going down stairs.

"Aunty alyssa's here, I'm leaving" I shouted towards the living room, my aunt nodded her head.

I left and checked my purse too make sure my key was on me which it was. I walked up to alyssa's pretty ass white tesla model x  she got gifted a month ago for her 16th.

"Sup bitch" I said as soon as I closed the car door.

"Wsg good bitch" Alyssa laughed pulling out and began driving. Me and her catches up on some things and we talked about her music before I remembered what she did this morning.
My additude switched up mad quick and I crossed my arms mugging Alyssa.

After a few minutes she glanced at me, finally noticing my quietness. She returned the mugg and looked back at the road.

"Yo what's up whitchu" She said with a slight additude. I don't even know why this girl got an additude towards me? Like bitch.

"I aint over what you did this morning, I'm waiting for a proper apology" I simply said resting my face and took out my phone, waiting for her apology.

Alyssa turned her head and just stared at me .

"Girl I said I was sorry, but you got home safe right? Okay then" Alyssa said before putting her car on reverse near this building.

"Yo watch your tone with me" I mugged her before getting out the car. She actin like I won't uppercut her ass for talking to me like that, like no I aint yo mama.

"Girl bye, anw come on" Alyssa said locking her car, and walked over to the side walk and grabbed my hand like I was a child, which I am but Idgaf.

She led me up to this building and up some stairs where I heard yelling and shouting, she opened the door and this were my anxiety starts kicking in. Alyssa brought me too this big white room filled with niggas and other girls. I'm a minor lord please protect me I quickly prayed in my head, following behind Alyssa who dabbed up a guy with braids.

"Yo wsp gang, and damn...who this" The guy said when he noticed me in behind Alyssa. Once he said that I noticed a pair of eyes on me and a guy with a ski mask that I guessed was probably that Ddot nigga. I don't know what came over but I mugged him, mouthing a boo at him and he caught that so he started walking over. I reached my hand out dabbing up the guy.

"Wsp I'm Mariana but call me Mari" I gave him a big smile once he gave me one.

"Yo you mad pretty, and I'm Noti" He said before looking me up and down.

"Yo I'm like 14- So what's all that talk you were saying on the gram?" My face scrunched up and I turned around to face Ddot, the ski mask covered half his face.

"Nigga don't you see me talking, don't eva interrupt my ass again" I mugged him before turning to face Noti who lips formed an o before saying "You just gon let her talk to you like that Ddot?" Noti said.

I looked at noti with a wtf face, these niggas and there personally.

"Nigga stfu before I personally beat your ass fucking goofy" I swore at him a little too loud which made some of the boys look over at me. I heard Ddot laugh from behind me and I turned around.

"The same energy is kept so wussup" I said putting my phone away in my bag before I leaned on one leg, arms crossed.

"Yo what you tryna do" Ddot said his voice changing to an additude.

"That's what I'm tryna find out dick" Me being the petty bitch I am i had to add the little nickname I called him this morning. Ddot eyes widen as some oops were heard.

"Bro at this point you talkin out yo neck ima let you slide but this ain't over" Ddot said waving his finger in my face laughing a little at my scrunched up face. I rolled my eyes as Noti called every to line up.

The camera man came out and started filming and noti took out his phone.

"Okay so we got some drill niggas to our left and some pretty ass girls to our right and remember the one in pink is 14 so don't get no ideas" Noti said pointing at the older guys. I covered my face and hid my smile , I respect that.

"Okay so we first gon start off with the girls, Alyssa you gon go first" Noti said into the phone before passing it to Alyssa who just looked happy to be here.

Alyssa looked into the camera "Wsp Brooklyn, follow my ig at alyssaisbhad and dont forget to listen to my new song 'Gucci flip flops' and get this video to 20k likes" Alyssa said smiling at the camera before walking to the first nigga.

"You get a pass....you lookin too mean for me" Alyssa said after checking him out. I laughed at the dudes reaction, he looked even meaner now that he gave Alyssa a mean ass mug. Alyssa moved along the row and when it came too this curly head.

"DD you basically my brother so pass" She said dabbing up the curly head. Ngl he was fine asf , maybe even finer then Ddot. Mmm definitely.

"Ddot you also gang but I wouldn't mind" Alyssa grinned at Ddot who just said "damn right" I heard him muffle under his ski mask. When he looked up, he obviously caught my ass staring and idk what came over him but he grabbed the phone out Alyssa hand and looked into the camera, "ima go next since that dinosaur over there that obviously missed the big boom wanna keep sending me looks from all the way ova there" Ddot said mad loud. The whole room was ooing, and the stank ass bitches next to me laughing they ass off.

"yo... DONT EVA PUT ME ON BLAST LIKE THAT AGAIN FUCKING DICK" I said getting louder as I got close to him. Everyone stated going crazy and whipping out they phone cameras.

Ddot looked at me like I was crazy and I was, I aint letting no bitch yell at me.

"Bro who the FUCK is you talkin to like that lower ya tone" Ddot said getting loud, he looked pissed asf. DD put his arm infront of him so he wouldn't get closer. I aint scared of no bitch so I walked closer to moving DD's hand.

"IM TALKIN TO YOU NIGGA SO WASSUP" I shouted in his face, dd lowered her ski mask , revealing his face and he looked even more mad. He pushed me back a little which made Alyssa hold onto my arm.

"Yo Mari you gotta chill" Alyssa said to me pulling me back a little.

"Nah fr tho, you gettin to loud now cause people watching you look mad goofy bro" Ddot said shaking his head and looking at the camera.

"I was gonna smash but pass on this bitch cause she wanna have a smart ass mouth" Ddot said loud asf and smiled at the camera which made everyone say "ayo" . Even I said ayo cause he said he was gon smash? Hold the fuck on.

"Yo Ddot you said you were gonna hit? AYOOOO" Idris said coming up from no where. Why he gotta be so loud.

"Yall heard what I said I'm dead asf" Ddot said looking me up and down with low eyes. This nigga aint okay.

Everyone In the room started hollering and jumping around, they was going crazy and I won't lie me heart was racing. A boy aint never tell me something like this before. I covered my face cause I was not expecting that.

"AWWW DDOT GOT HER BLUSSHIINNN" DD yelled jumping up and down.

_______