Chapter 16

𝗦𝘂𝗴𝗮𝗿𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹 📍 12:23 PM
MARIANA TINESHA BROOKES
________

"Okay baby I need to go" I told ddot who was knocked out on my lap. We were sat in the living room after I forced him to watch 'love n hip hop with me' and he was knocked out the minute we finished watching the first episode. I was tryna move his heavy ass head but he ain't want to instead he pressed his head on my lap even more then his bitch ass turned his nose towards my cooch and inhaled slowly.

My Jaw dropped- did this boy really just get a sniff of my- and- hm hmmmm.

"DDOT" I yelled pushing his head off with all my strength, ddot sat up and lazily laughed since he was just smoking earlier.

"I had too Mami, but fr tho yo shit smell like strawberries" He admitted, his eyes low and an smirk on his face, laughing.

I'm glad I shaved this morning but damn this boy really just tried to- and did...sniff my shit.

"Nah you so weird for that, I'm leaving" I said kinda annoyed cause he really just tried that with me.

"Ight I'm sorry ma" Ddot said still laughing a Lil and he stood up and tried to give me a hug. I put my hands on his chest and tried to push him away but he only used his strength to give me a tight hug.

"Hmhm now I really needa go" I told him, returning the hug so he can let go.

Ddot hummed and walked us over to the near front door , still in the hugging position and he opened it with one hand.

"Ight bye my love, I love you" Ddot said letting me go but still had his hand rested on my waist. I kept my mouth shut and just looked out into the empty hallway. I waited for him to let me go but instead he sucked his teeth and softly grabbed my face, so I was looking up at his eyes.

"I said I love you" He said more firmly, he stared down into my eyes and used his finger to tap my cheek, implying me to say it back.

"Mari" Ddot said my name and I knew he was getting frustrated since his eyebrows began arching and the grip he had on my face tightened a little.

"Alright, I love you too" I finally said which made him smile and he leaned in for a kiss which I of course gave in and he pecked my lips 4 times before giving me a deep kiss on the 5th, then he let go and landed kisses all over my face which made me break character and laugh.

"Bye baby" He said after the million dozen kisses he gave me.

"You really got my heart fr" Ddot said looking me up and down as I walked out the apartment.

"Hmm hm" I hummed and he closed the door as I left.

My Uber was already outside once I got to the steps, I got in and went on my phone.

A few moments later.....

I got home to my aunts house an hour ago. and, I was currently in the living room munching on some sugarcane that my aunt had in her fridge, its been a minute since I ate them and they taste good asl.

My phone ringed and I looked at it and it was a face time call from Kendra. I answered and Kendras face popped up on the screen and she was flat ironing her hair.

"What's da word" I said smiling down at the phone , Kendra smiled, bout time.

"Nun but I was wondering if you wanted to go to this party in Queens" Kendra said and put down the flat iron and began brushing her bright hair.

I took a minute and thought, my Aunt wouldn't want me going out to parties..but also I do want to go and have some fun with my best friend. I sucked on the sugarcane and nodded my head after deciding my decision.