Chapter 15

𝗦𝘂𝗴𝗮𝗿𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹 📍8:53 AM
MARIANNA TINESHA BROOKS
________

My heart is fucking racing cause I know how these hood niggas be when they assuming shit. I ran up the block to jayracksss apartment cause that's where we were gon meet up.

As I approach the building I notice ddot and jayracksss standing outside and Jay was standing in some kind of fighting stance, you know before you beat a bitches ass. Ddot better have not told her to beat my ass cause it wasn't even that deep forreal.

"Ddot" I yelled out of breathe, Ddot turned his head to look over at me and rolled his eyes, and put the blunt up to his lips and inhaled slowly than exhaled it out.

"Why you ain't answering my calls yo?"  I came at him, walking up to him fast since I was out of breathe. Jay walked infront of ddot , blocking him from me and I took a step back cause hol on. I took my phone out my purse, pulling up tik tok and the video from earlier.

"If it's about that dumb shit that happened at the Deli, you really can't get mad at me for letting that nigga pay for my shit" I argued to Jay who looked disappointed, she stood with her arms crossed, but her vape pen in her hand and a small frown. Ddot didn't reply but kept his back facing me and smoked his blunt.

"It's not only that, you was talking to his opps too mh" Jay said speaking up. I looked at her confused cause what opps?

"What are you talking about I ain't even know that nigga" I started raising my voice. Jay mugged me and put her hand up, motioning me to lower my tone but I ignored her and clapped my hands.

"Ddot put that fucking shit down in your hand and talk to me, you really forcing it and for what". I yelled and clapped my hands after every word. Jay changed her stance like she was sum bodyguard for him or sumn, I'm ngl I'm kinda glad her ass here cause I could tell you ddot dead would've put me in check for talking to him like that, my heart was still racing cause he stayed saying nothing.

Ddot let out the smoke followed by a loud sigh, he stopped leaning against the pole of the building steps and walked up the steps, I caught a glimpse of his face and he was out high as a feather.

"Come hea" Ddot said plainly without turning to look at me what so ever. He opened the building door and walked inside.

My chest was heaving up and down as I look at the door of the building, debating whether or not I want to follow him and see the consequences or just leave and talk to him tmrw.

I looked at Jay infront of me who was smoking her vape pen.

"Yo I know you ain't mean it but ddot take that opp shit hard especially that nigga you talked to was Kyle richh , that dickhead made that notti diss shit" Jay said exhaling the smoke. My jaw dropped, I definitely messed up. I mumbled 'shit' before running up the buildings stairs and before I closed the door I called out to Jay who turned her head and looked back at me.

"What number he in" I asked Jay since this her house and I ain't ever been in it before.

"18, 3rd floor" Jay said before turning back around. I didn't waste no time and got up the stairs to the 3rd floor, nah I'm running way to much just for this dumb Lil argument.

I got to there door and it was cracked open and I peeked in the house that was actually neat and looks very nice. I walked in and turned around to close the door before I screamed a little, my soul was snatched out of my body when a firm hand grabbed me by my neck from behind and pulled me closer , against there body. I knew it was ddot because of smell but I didn't look back.

"You fucking with me Y/n?" Ddot said , his voice was deep and the smell of weed hit my neck hard as he spoke into my neck.

"N-no , I didn't even know who he was ddot" I said but it came out as a whisper almost. My heart wasn't even beating at this point, that's how I scared I was.