Chapter 9

𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶'𝘀 𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺 📍8:02 PM
MARIANA TINESHA BROOKES
_________

"Ma"

"Ma"

"Mami wake up" Ddot whispered in my ear. I sucked my teeth and slowly opened my eyes, my led were light baby blue and were bright asf for some reason.

"I gotta go to the stu with the gang Ima catch you later ight" Ddot said whileing slipping his black crocs on. I furrowed my eyebrows at him but quickly fixed my face as I remembered what he did to me in the hallway.

"Okay" I said dryly , leaning on my hand as I scrolled through my phone. There was a silence and I looked up at ddot with a confused look too see him giving me a mugg.

"Okay? That's all you gon say..no bye baby stay safe?" Ddot said with an additude. What the actual fuck. I looked at him, and he moved his hand like he was waiting for me too say something.

I sighed and adjusted my self so I was on my knees and wrapped my arms around his neck, I  lazily gave him a kiss on the corner of his lips and was about to lay back down but he grabbed my jaw softly and landed his lips on mine.

The kiss began getting heated asf and ddots hand was now wrapped around my neck deepening the kiss. We were practically making out right now, he squeezed my neck and my mouth opened a little and he slipped his tongue in. I furrowed my brows a little and I stopped kissing him back, I leaned back a little and ddot looked at me with a mugg.

"Why you stopped" Ddot said pulling me back closer too him.

I shook my head and looked up at him. "I'm tired let me go back to sleep" I said and laid my head on his shoulder, I got off the edge of my bed and hugged his waist and we just swayed.

The door opened and it was Kendra and Amanda with there phones recording us.

"Awww look at little sis with ha baeee" Amanda said laughing. I covered my face in Ddots neck, hiding my smiling.

"Ddot got ha blushingggg" DD yelled coming up from behind them. Ddot let me go and we were all just laughing together.

"Ight yall gotta go" I said pushing everyone out my room. Ddot leaned back on me as I pushed him out, damn this boy is heavy. I walked them downstairs too the front door and waved at the gang as they all got in buba's car.

"Bye mami" Ddot said and landed a few pecks on my lips, bruh I'm blushing sooo hard. I covered my mouth tryna hide my smile but this boy just smirked at me.

"Yea I know I got you blushing" Ddot said. I rolled my eyes as he turned around and went down the steps.

I closed the door and locked it before, walking into the living room and looked at the mess them dogs left behind.

"Omg I'm never letting them niggas stay over again" I mumbled before going to the closet and grabbed the broom and the thing to pick up the trash.

20 minutes later......

I sighed and closed all the lights in the house but the one infront of the entrance, I went upstairs to my room and grabbed my towel and my basket full of the things I need too take a shower like body scrub, essential oils and other things. I went to my bathroom connected to my room and closed the door.

____

The next morning..

It was like 10:34 in the morning and I was struggling to put on these damn converse on my feet. Once I finally got them both on I went to the mirror in the corner of my room and took some pictures for the gram.