Chapter 14

𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶'𝘀 𝗥𝗼𝗼𝗺 📍 6:21 AM
MARIANA TINESHA BROOKES

_____

@𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪

Posted a few minutes ago...

_____

I smiled and looked down at my phone since I just posted on my story, energized asf.

After everything that went down I had to stop by Angela and get my nails down , these nails I got on now are 2 weeks old and I don't like the same shit for a long period of time. I know it's early asf but my baby ddot texted me asking to meet him on his block at 9 am, I responded with an ok and got ready for my nail.

I closed my phone and grabbed my black mcm neverfull bag (swear every mf got that shi in nyc) and I slide on my black yeezy foam runners and went downstairs.

My aunt is coming back next week on Monday so that's good, I've been eating takeout food and deli food since she left and my dad been sending me money on cashapp.I luv it, my dad ain't ever gon let me starve.

I closed the front door and my Uber was already outside so I got in that , and I took my phone out and texted Kendra.

KK💕

Me - Hey Bae, I wanted to check up on you. You okay?
read 6:35 am

I waited for her to reply since she read it, but she didn't and just left me on read. I frowned a little, but I didn't take it to heart since she basically got her heart broken and I understand that shit.

A few moments later the Uber drops me off infront of the nail salon and I walked into the shop with a smile and the front desk lady smiled when she saw me.

"I know who you're here for sweety, just go and sit in the 3rd chair over there." The sweet lady said in her strong bronx accent. I said thank you and went ahead and took my seat, I was only getting my nails down and than I was going to get my toes cleansed and that's it.

I scrolled through my phone waiting for Angela and she came after a couple minutes and I was kinda bothered by that cause I ain't really got time to waste and I have to get to Sugarhill ina hour.

"Wassup boo, I see you kept your promise and came back to me" Angela said laying her tools down, I looked up from my screen and laughed a little and nodded.

"You do it the best of course ima come back girl" I said smiling, I took out my phone and showed her the design I wanted and she nodded.  I put my phone, face flat on the desk and she started applying the fake acrylics on my nails.

A few moments later...

"Girl Ive been meaning to ask this but are you from Miami? Cause your accent is mad different from here" Angela said speaking up after I've been talking to her about random things.