Chapter 6

𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶'𝘀 𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺 📍8:45 AM
MARIANA TINESHA BROOKES
_________

Ding!

Ding!

Ding!

"Brooo what the fuck" I mumbled, squinting my eyes a little as I sat up on the bed. My phone has been blowing up since like 6 in the morning.

I grabbed it from my nightstand and I looked at all mentioned and tags from tik tok and inatagram, I furrowed my eyebrows and pressed one of the notifications from tik tok and it was a fucking edit of me and Ddot from last night.

It was from when he grabbed my hand and dragged me, I didn't even know someone was recording us and I scrolled through the comments and bitches were acting mad in the comments.

@ddotswifeyy
She stealing our man yall, we might need to take out the ski masks 🥷🏾

@ddosammaaawife
Don't be shy drop her @ 🥲 I just wanna talk with her

@ddwifeey
She mad pretty ngl 😍😍

@ddotgirllfriend
How does it feel to be living MY dream

I laughed at the last comment I read before exiting out tik tok and opening instagram and there was so many bitches commenting in my shut.

I scrolled through the comments of me in Florida last week and I guess they commenting on that one mostly cause it was a picture of my full face but anw. I rolled my eyes at this bitches comment saying that 'we'll be outside this summer girly 😩😩' I know what she meant by that and I don't give a fuck if she joking or not but I aint getting jumped by DD nd Ddots fan girls.

I got up from my bed and closed my phone an entered the bathroom, I did my morning routine and got out the bathroom in only my underwear.

I had plans today to go out to the mall but first ima grab myself some food from the deli a few blocks down from my aunts house.

I went to my suitcase and took out a pair of Grey skinny jeans and a white crop to go with it and I put those on and I lotioned up and did everything else a bad bitch does in the morning. I took out some air Jordan 3s too go with it.

I didn't feel like posting anything right now but I know that I'm meeting up with my other friend, her name is Kendra and she also 14 and I met her through tik tok last year and we cool so yea that's that.

As I was tryna stick my lashes on, an incoming face time call from 'Kk 💕💕' popped up on my screen. I smiled as I answered the call and saw kk walking outside.

"Wsgg gang" Kendra said into the phone, looking ahead as she walked on the side walk.

"Wsgg girly, yo I'm bout to head out don't buy shit without me" I said to her. I looked up at the mirror and double checked that my lashes were in place and luckily they were.

"Well you better hurry yo ass up than, I see a group of niggas ahead at the store right now bro" Kendra said slowing down a little and she finally faced her phone.

I laughed at her shyness and stood up and grabbed my Gucci purse.

"You see anyone cute" I asked, I grabbed my lip gloss and wallet and put it in my bag before leaving my room. My aunt was still sleeping so I just left since she already knew my plans for today.

"Girl yes, they all mad fine too" Kendra said freaking out a little, I looked at my phone to see her walking away from the deli.

"Yo I'm like a minute away, I see your ugly ass" I said into the phone before hanging up and looked up to see Kendra coming towards me. I laughed at her ugly ass as we ran up to each other and hugged.

"Bitch you maddd ugly" Kendra said while laughing, this is how we joke around with each other.

"Girl stfu and let's go I'm starving" I told her before grabbing her hand and we walked towards the deli and I saw the cute boys she was talking about and ngl they looked mad familiar.

We walked into the deli and we started picking up snacks, I got a bag if jolly ranchers and some popcorn. I walked to the back of the shop were the drinks were and I heard a familiar voice.

I furrowed my brows once I made it to the back to see Ddot and DD ugly asses, they backs was turnt so they didn't notice me.

I don't even want to engage with them right now so I just quickly but quietly walked over to the sprite and opened the fridge and grabbed for the sprite bottle and closed the fridge.

"Yo Mari is you done yet" Kendra's loud bronx voice said from behind which caught the attentions of the boys.

Ddot and DD looked up from they phone and turned they heads to look at me and Kendra.

"Mari? Whatchu doing here you tryna stalk niggas" Ddot spoke first before I can even leave, this nigga- I looked at him crazy.

"Nigga I'm deadass not even tryna speak to you, so why would I wanna follow you" I said, I laughed at the thought of me ever stalking a boy? Me?

DD laughed at my response and shook his head while patting Ddots back.

"You ain't even live round here so what else did you expect a nigga to think" Ddot said putting his phone in the bac pockets of his jeans.

I looked him up and down, checking out his outfit. He had on a white tank top and wore some Amiri jeans, he looked mad fine and I noticed he also had his hair twisted. Damn, he looked so fine ngl.

"I'm just here for a bev but since you wanna be on my dick so bad you might aswell come along with us" I smiled.  Ddot looked surprised at my response and he smiled.

"Where yall going after this" Ddot asked looking at Kendra than back at me.

"We headin to the mall but we takin an Uber incase you still got that car from yesterday" I said to him. I wasn't trynafl use him or nothing but these Uber prices be insane.

"Yea sure we could take you there" DD said interuppting Ddot, he gave dd an side glare before nodding his head.

"Ight bet" Kendra said looking straight at dd. Me and Ddot both caught that and we looked at each other before shrugging.

I took the lead and walked to the front of the store to the cashier and I was about to take out my cash but Ddot offered too pay for me and Kendra.

"Why you being all nice today" Ddot asked me as we all left the store.

"A nigga has a car and I aint gotta pay 40 for a Uber, I'm in a happy mood" I simply said smiling as I sucked on a red jolly rancher.

Ddot looked at me like this (yo I love these memes of them like they gotta do more car interviews)

I laughed a lil scared cause why the fuck is nigga looking at me like that.

"Stop playin with me" Ddot said before  getting into the car with this boy named edot I heard and ddot sat in the front while me and Kendra and dd sat in the back. I already felt the vibe between Kendra and dd so I let them sit next to each other while I sat next to the windows.

I scrolled through my phone as we began driving to the mall.

________
Author-

Bro tell me why I had to use the bathroom and once I pulled my shit down there was blood everywhere broo I hate when that shit comes without a damn appointment.

I'm literally dieing this morning, yall pray for ya girl 😮‍💨😪

___