Chapter 5

𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗹𝘆𝗻 📍8:51 PM
MARIANA TINESHA BROOKES
________

I gave dd the most "wtf" look a mf could give cause no that is not what it is.

"Stop playin nigga" I said to DD who was too busy laughing with Noti. I turned my head to face Ddot but he was already staring at me, I ignored the camera in our face as I just stared him dead in the face.

His eyes were low and he sure smelled like he was smoking a pack or sumn. I like that ngl.

"You mad pretty ma" Ddot said into the phone. Everyone's attention was on us. Ngl I wasn't expecting that so that made me break the eye contact.

"Boy you messed up, im still mad at you" I said looking back up at him, there was a tint of lust in his eyes. I recognized those eyes, the one that makes bitches purr, I might be 14 but I'm educated. Ddot shook his head before handing Noti his phone back.

"Come here" Ddot said walking away from the chaos we caused. Yes dadd- I mean I might aswell. I followed behind him and he reached out and grabbed my hand leading me to another room with a cute couch and some chairs.

He lead me to the couch and I took a seat too but not to close to him. Ddot checked his phone real quick before looking up at me, I didn't even noticed he has put his ski mask back up. I stared back at his eyes.

"Why you tryna play with me, you know I'm feelin you now" Ddot started. He grabbed my waist and moved me closer to him. His eyes were still on me before they moved down to my lips. What the hell...this is moving to quick, I shook my head before scooting over again.

"You moving to fast boy" I said shaking my head, I couldn't believe that just happened.

I lowkey aint ever had my first kiss and this just happened.

"Don't say that, you just nervous ma" Ddot said I could smell the smirk from under his ski mask as he grabbed my hand and dragged me closer to him.

He lowered his mask and revealed his pretty ass smile. Hmm.

"I did not come for you nigga,you wasting my time if we just gon stare at each other" I told him, I pretended to scratch my nose but really I was tryna hide my smile. This nigga got me acting up.

I don't know what came through his head but he sucked his teeth getting up, pulling up his pants a little but it was still saggin.

"Damn if you ain't like a nigga you could've just said that" Ddot said. The look he gave me was unreadable since his face was covered but I could tell he was pissed or sumn. I let out a soft sigh.

"I'm sorry but I'm just way too confused right now" I said looking down at my nails. He just looked at me and then walked out the door.

I looked at the door like a mad women cause he did not just leave me hanging like that. All I said is he was moving to fast especially when we were just barking at each other like my divorced parents.

I shook my head and sat back onto the couch and took out my phone from my purse. I quickly texted Alyssa too come and get me.

Bby girl 🧸

Hey can you come to the room
Ddot dragged me too, I wanna leave
read 9:03 PM

I gotchu
Read 9:03 PM

__

I scrolled through instagram before I heard the door open and Alyssa had her bag and car keys in her hand. I stood up and walked over to her giving her a small smile , and she whispered an "I love u" while she gave me a small side hug.

I guess they were still recording cause the camera was still on. I looked down at my phone while walking pass everyone and I felt a pair of familiar eyes on me as I passed the boys.

"She mad dayroom" I heard Ddot say to DD who was just laughing and shaking his head, supporting his friend. I kept walking behind Alyssa with a mugg on my face, this nigga just ruined my damn night.

Me and Alyssa reached the car without saying nothing, once we got in and she began driving she turned her head to look at me.

"I know how Ddot could be, but tell me how you feel" Alyssa said in her hushed tone, beyonce softly playing on the radio. I sighed, I'm so confused right now.

"Ion even know cause one minute we was arguing and then he calling me pretty" I opened up to Alyssa. I'm only 14 and this type of shit never happens with Florida niggas so it was just new. Alyssa nodded her head.

"These niggas be thinking they could get anyone they want because of there high ass ego, don't trip on him Mari" Alyssa said. I turned too look at her, I was confused..was she tryna tell me give him a chance.

"Yall might of just met but I could tell you and him gon have a future" Alyssa whispered the last part looking straight.

Damn this just got deep, Alyssa had an ex boyfriend who she just recently broke up with because of his toxic and manipulative ways, I guess she was getting flash backs.

The ride was silent and the only thing that could be heard was beyonce playing in the back, I hummed to it for a little looking out the window at the city lights.

A few minutes later we arrived at my aunts house, I texted my aunt before we arrived to be outside waiting for me and there she was. I smiled as we pulled up infront of her house.

"This is new to you, Ddot is a little more experience..trust him" Alyssa said facing me fully and gave me a small smile. I looked at her and returned the smile, and took off my seat belt before leaning over and giving her a hug.

"I love you" She whispered into my ear.

"I love you too" I whispered back before breaking the hug and opened the door and got out, I said bye before shutting the door and walking up the steps of my aunts house.

"I'm glad you came back safe and sound" my aunt said giving me a tight hug and ran her fingers through my curls. I smiled into the hug.

"I'm glad too ngl" I said laughing, my aunty laughed too as she shook her head closing the front door behind her.

"Girl, go head on to sleep and don't forget to pray" My aunty said while walking to her room which was next to the kitchen for some reason.

I nodded and hurried up stairs, I took off my shoes and quickly took a shower and changed into my pajamas and said a quick prayer.

______

I don't know who needs to hear this but God loves you, please talk to him when you think no one else is there too hear you 🙏 E4N 🕊🕊