Chapter 21

𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗹𝘆𝗻 𝗡𝗬𝗖 📍 9:23 AM
MARIANNA TINESHA BROOKES 
_____________

"Like what let's keep it a buck" Me and Aaliyah rapped along to ice spice new song. It's been like ten minutes since we left the house and now we're on our way to go pick up Ddot and Jeraine. (thank yall for telling me her name)

"She a baddie she know she a 10 she a baddie with her baddie frienddd" We continued to sing with the window down and the speaker was booming, now this how it be in Miami.

As we approached sugarhill, we lowered the music and I took my phone out to call Jeraine. I don't even know how I got her number but I did.

"Yea we outside" I said and hanged up the phone. Aaliyah put the music back up on blast and we started going crazy, with our tongues out and ERYYYTHANGGG.

"STARSHIPS WERE MEANT TO FLYYYY HANDS UP AND TOUCH THE SKY" We screamed, I saw Jeraine and Ddot coming up from the side mirror and I poked my head up and started rapping my shit with Jeraine too, who was dancing along with her giant sun hat.

"UHN LETS GO TO THE BEACH BEACH" We screamed and Ddot looked up from his phone and I saw his face, since his hair was in a ponytail and he had a hat on. And he looked hella fine.

We made eye contact and he just shook his head and went to the other side and got in the back, and Jeraine got in behind me.

"Jeraine lemme go sit in the back instead I got to talk to mr.bright man over here" I said and opened the door getting out, Jeraine smirked at me which I returned back with a evil smirk.

Ddot didn't look up from his screen when I got in the back so I move over right next to him and put my leg on him. He just moved it off.

I let out a dramatic gasp and put it back where it was. And he moved it again.

I leaned on him and put my hand on his chest (he wore a white wife beater and sum swimming shorts) and rubbed it in a circle while I tried to make eye contact with him, a smirk on my face.

"Baby you still mad at me?" I asked, cause he stil wasn't giving me any attention. I mugged him when he didn't reply.

"Ddot" I said and he still didn't reply.

"Darrian" I said close to his ear and tell me why this boy side eyeded me so bad. I didn't really care cause I returned it and smiled cause I got his attention.

"Watch my government Mari" He replied dryly, I was smiling so hard at this point cause I haven't heard his voice since the night of the party.

"What I tell you about calling me Mari, call me baby or mama, just not my name" I said with the same attitude, cause really tho, we like 🤞🏽 not no stranger.

I felt him relax on me a little so I knew it was working, I put my leg back on him and laid my head on his shoulder.

"You missed me?" I asked softly, I already knew the answer to this but I wanted to hear him say it.

Ddot didn't reply but just tucked his bottom lip in and hummed. I leaned in and kissed his cheek, I'm glad he didn't move so I continued on kissing his right cheek, while his eyes were glued to the phone.

I grabbed his face with my hand softly and tried to move it so he can face me but he wouldn't budge, I sucked my teeth and moved my face so I can give him a peck on the lips.

Ddot tried to hide the smile on his handsome face but I caught it and laughed.

"Yea I got yo ass smiling hmm" I said laughing, Ddot laughed too and leaned in and kissed me, the kiss was so good. It felt like years without his lips on mine, it started out as soft but then he started to get aggressive and grabbed my chin , bringing us closer like we weren't close enough.