Chapter 12

𝗦𝘂𝗴𝗮𝗿𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗡𝗬𝗖📍12:23 PM
MARIANA TINESHA BROOKES

________

So it's like early In the afternoon and I'm going to meet up with Jayracksss, ddots cousin that Aaliyah said I should get to know. And I'm no socializer so I'm praying I don't freeze up or anything, I'm wearing these jean shorts and a black Nike shirt with some black crocs and my pink telfer bag. As I reached the corner I walked past a trio of boys and heard 'gyatt' behind me from all of them like damnnn , I smiled too myself and just kept walking.

My phone started ringing in my hand and I checked to see who was calling my ass , It was Jerry ugly ass. I smiled once I accepted the ft call and seen his pretty face.

"Wssgg Jerry cherry perry Larry carry my dairys in ya cherrys" (ifykyk) I said joking, Jerry mugger me hard asf. He was still in bed cause it's like 10 down in Florida.

"Stop with that dumb ass rhyme , tell me where ya going so excited and happy like that" Jerry deep voice said on the phone , I stopped walking and took out my earpods and only put one in and continued my journey.

"I'm bouta go meet with this girl, she's ddots cousin I heard " I said lowly as I reached a Bodega and saw a familiar figure.

"Oh you really taking that lil boy serious? Damn" Jerry said laughing lazily. I furrowed my eyebrows as I noticed a girl walk up to the figure who's back was turned and she wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him like I would do to ddot.

"Yo I think this nigga is really playing wit me right now" I said hiding behind the corner a little to see ddots handsome ass face smile and seen his arms wrapped around her waist.

"What happened" Jerry said now interested cause he know what my tone change mean.

I didn't say nothing but watch as they let go and they start talking, now I'm not thinking this boy is cheating but.

"Yo hol on, stay on the phone I'm bouta confront a mf" I said to Jerry lookin down and he was sat up on his bed, a confused but stern look on his face.

I go out from the corner and walked up to them.

"Yo who's this" I asked. I tried to keep my tone neutral but you can definitely hear my additude.

Ddot turned around at my voice and smiled when he saw my face but when he noticed I didn't return the smile he looked at the girl.

The girl furrowed her brows and look me up and down then back at ddot .

"Girl you seen me talking to him right? Who are u even?" The tall girl said.

I ignored her and looked down at my phone, Jerry was still listening.

"Hey mama, I thought we was gon meet up at my crib" Ddot said not a glint of guilt or fraud on his face.

"Answer my question first Ddot , who the hell is this" I asked now getting mad, the girl raised her brows and laughed shaking her head.

Ddot looked at the girl then back at me and than he started laughing a lil and shook his head before wrapping an arm around my waist and pulling me closer.

"This my cousin Jayracksss baby, you ain't needa have an adittude" Ddot said and my mouth dropped and I looked down at the phone and Jerry was dying but he was on mute.

"Omg your his cousin? Girl I'm so sorry I thought his ass was playing wit me fr" I said embarrassed cause I was really bout to harm his cousin.

His cousin shook her head and smiled , now that I'm looking at her she do look pretty.