ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 0 0 1 | Pario

━»•» 🌺 «•«━━━━━

As the girl's senses returned, she opened my eyes, to meet a soft breeze and moonlight. The events of last night washed over her, she not only brought someone back to life but now she had to take care of that someone other than herself.

It could pass as some sort of funny plot, an eleven-year-old magic-using girl having to take care of a little blind boy who she had only met last night. But to her it was worth it; she would take care and raise every child she met then even let one die in front of her. Guess you could say she would be the mum of any group I find myself in.

Putting that all aside, both of the children were only orphans with weird abilities such as glowing scarlet eyes and the power of life and death. What a wonderful matchup. 

She sat up and looked to her left and saw her little friend sleeping peacefully next to her, she looked closer at his face. She started pulling the knots out of her long black and (f/c) hair, she wished she had a brush that's for sure.

Last night was a full moon but even with that she could not see his face completely, but now with the sunlight shining down threw the clear spots threw the trees she could see.

The young girl shuffled her way towards the kid and started to poke at his cheek. He rolled over and faced her and opened his eyes, not that it mattered seeing as he's blind.

"Good morning?" He said slowly sitting up and playing with the end of his ripped skirt.

"Hey, Um... I'm Pairo... What's your name? I've kind of been just been thinking off you as 'girl'." He mumbled with his face directed towards the other child.

"Umm, I have no name..." She said holding on to her hand, it's always hard for her to admit out loud she forgot her own name.

"Well, It's okay! I can give you a name!" He said happily though she could see he was slightly nervous. 

"Sure, I would love to get a name from you." 

"Cool, Well.. Huum, How about (y/n)?" He asked putting his hand around his chin.

"I like (y/n)... umm, how about a surname?" she said calmly playing with her long dark black and (f/c) hair.

"What's a surname?"

"It's a second name you share with your family."

"then... would Nanashi be good?"

"Sure! We might be one of the only people in the world with a last name like that..."

"We?" 

"Yea! We both don't have a family, so that makes us family. Right?" I asked leaning slightly closer.

"Well, I didn't think about it that way before, does that make you my sister now?"

"Yep! I'm your little sister now!" I said happily.

"Ah, Cool! I always wanted a little sister!"

"Wait, last night you said you couldn't remember anything?"