ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 0 0 2 | Exam

━»•» 🌺 «•«━━━━━

I heard my alarm scream at me as I sat up in Pairo's and my own small cheap bed. I watched as he rubbed his ears and sat up next to me, Pairo has grown slightly taller then me now.

He was shorter as a kid, but puberty kicked in and made him taller, only slightly but it still ticks me off from time to time. Over the last few years we've travelled around quite a bit, I learned many things. I even learnt Nen, only the main basics and turned out my powers were my Hatsu. 

I perfected that but since I'm a Specialist I can also master Manipulation and Conjuration, I already have an idea for a manipulation ability but not really for Conjuration. I kind of have an idea for a Transmuter ability but I'll leave that I idea alone till I have master my Manipulation and Conjuration abilities.

Anyways, today was the day we were heading off for the hunter exam. From what I know we have to get on an air ship to a bus that will apparently take us to Zaban city for the 287th exam. That train leaves at 9am so I woke up at 6am, only three hours early but I need to make sure Pairo got a got amount of sleep.

I though him the concept to Nen but he said that he has no real interest in it, I also debated if I should take him or not but I decide it since his eye made him a target for many people it was better if I keep him near me at all times.

Pulse if he also had a Hunter license he could get from place to place with out my help, or we could even seal it and pay for his surgery that way. With all those factores I decide the best thing to do was to brig him along with me to the Hunter Exam. 

Oh, yea I should probably mention that we both wear Kurta clothing. Originally I just keep it on us and wore more modern clothing but when I felt more confident in my powers we both started wearing Kurta clothing, mostly for his comfort.

But I decided for the hunter exam we both should wear something different, the Hunter exam brings a lot of dangerous people together, with a lot of dangerous connections so nope!

Back to the present I rolled out of the bed and fell face first into the wooden flooring of the room, making a loud thud sound and a groan from yours truly. I was drowning in an indescribable emptiness when heard a small giggle coming from on top of the old bed.

"Sis, you should be more carful when getting out of bed." Pairo said leaning down to pat my head from atop his pillow thrown.

"Yea, yea." I mumbled sitting up and rubbing my head while putting up at him not that it mattered seeing as his blind but I could tell he knew some how, am I that predictable?

"Please be more carful? We are going to the Hunter Exam today..." he said throwing his legs of the side of the bed facing in my general direction with a face filled with worry.

"Yea, yea. I'll be carful, a good tumble out of bed in the morning can really wake you up!" I said sprightly, damn hitting my head like that just gave me a hole new personality for a second there.

"If you say so." He mumbled standing up and lending me a hand.

"Thanks, Bro." I whispered to my self, just barely loud enough for him to hear as I garbed his hand a tried to pull myself up only to pull him down with me.

We both yelped in shock as he fell to the ground and I moved to the side, letting him brunt the full fall. "Ah! Sorry!" I said as I helped him sit up and checked for any injuries.

"Hey, when do we leave?" Pairo said pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Well since we're both ready we should go now." I said calmly taking his hand to help lead him around, I will make sure we pass this exam together.

━━━━━»•» 🌺 «•«━