ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 0 1 4 | License

━»•» 🌺 «•«━━━━━

"It's been three hours."

"There's nothing left for him to vomit."

"Get up." stated Hanzo.

"Enough, already I'm gonna kill you! I'll fight you in his place! If you can't take it, leave. It's only going to get worse.

What was that?! No one may interfere in a one-on-one match.

And if you step in, Gon will be the one disqualified!"

"It's okay Leorio." said Gon, consoling Leorio's rage.

"This is nothing I-I can still fight I'm going to break your arm. I'm not joking around, so give up. Surrender."

"Never!"

And just like that a loud snap was echoed around the room.

"He really broke his arm..."

"There you go, you can't use your left arm anymore."

"Kurapika, don't try to stop me. If that bastard does anything else to Gon Sorry, Gon, but I can't stop myself."

"Me? Stop you? Don't worry, there is no chance of that happening."

"I'm sure you're in too much pain to listen, but hear me out. I am descended from the shinobi, a clan of covert agents. From the day I was born, I was forced to endure harsh training in order to master the art of Ninpo. For eighteen years, I have trained my body and technique, without rest. By the time I was your age, I had already killed a man."

"Heh, that's nothing to brag about." said Leorio, just as, if not more irritated as before.

"Only 18?" I asked sarcastically looking over a Killua, he let out a small giggle at that.

"At this point in time, you cannot defeat me in combat. I'm trying to be nice, admit defeat"

"Ow!! Damn it!"

"My head cleared a bit, after all the pain and that long explanation."

"Yes! Gon, go! Kick him while he's down!" yelled an exited Leorio, I swear does that man ever calm down.

"If you're eighteen, you're only six years older than I am. Besides, this isn't a battle to see who's stronger. It's to see who's willing to surrender first."

"I let you kick me on purpose."

"Liar!"

"You don't understand This isn't a warning. It's an ultimatum. Was it too hard for you to understand? Then I'll make it easier for you. I'll cut off your legs, so that they can't be reattached. A permanent injury should help to wake you up. But first, I'll ask you once more, surrender."

"I won't accept that! I don't want my legs cut off, but I don't want to surrender. So let's find a different way to fight!"

"Hey, Do you understand your own situation?! Excuse me. You don't get to make demands! Are you trying to insult me?! I'm seriously gonna cut off your legs!"