ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 0 0 3 | Air-ship

━»•» 🌺 «•«━━━━━

It was only about half an hour ago we got off the train, it was mostly uneventful. We slowly making are way through the shitty weather down to the airport, I lost count of how many times lightning struck after awhile and just leaned forward, lost in thought.

As Pairo walked slightly behind me I new he could sense me, he my not have his Nen noodles fully open but form being near me all the time they natural slight grew accustom to my Nen.

Or maybe he can slightly feel my Nen cause he has some inside him from when I brought him back to life? who knows.

It also stored some water, sandwiches and a few first add tools but if worse come to be, I wouldn't really need them. But I do need to try and keep my Nen to a minimum, I don't want to many Enemies.

Anyways, we're on are way to the airport. I could feel the wind getting stronger as we walked steadily, are we still going on the air ship. With weather like this it might crass. Whelp all I can do is hope. 

It is quit hard to kill Pairo, even if a building toppled over him. He would probably survive. That's one thing I also notices, anyone I bring back to life has supper human regeneration. I did notices my regeneration is much better then the average person but nothing amazing like the people I bright back to life.

That was quite irrelevant right now anyway since I was standing in front of the airport, yay. I love hours of security checking shit and x-rays!

『••✎••』

After half an hour of security stuff we got on are intended flight on are air ship, I did take notices of Pairo's discomfort about being in the air.

He liked the concept but when we got one he became uneasy to say the lest. "Hey, I can tell you feel uneasy, anything I can do brother?"

"Not really, just being near you makes me feel better!" he beamed as a way to make himself and me feel better.

"Aww, thanks! But that's not gonna work on me brother." I said dragging him to a seat and getting a puke bag from one of the flight attendants and handing it over to him, aka shoving it in his face.

As Pairo was trying to keep the bag to his mouth, I noticed that there was only one other person with Nen here. Was everyone on this flight really aiming to be a hunter? If so they need to step up there game big time.

As I drifted of to sleep I wondered if tonight I would have another flash back, they always came at the worsted of time. Sometimes when I see large bodies of water or when I was training with Pairo and we were attacked by a huge worm thing, that was a mess...

But the most scary one's happed when I slept, The only thigs I could peace together was my twin brother. He had short black hair and dark eyes, he seamed indifferent in many things but he had this bright smile! But the more I can remember the less I see that smile of his, it worries me.

But as I dwelled on my fear of more irrelevant and mostly useless memories I drifted into a light sleep.

『••✎••』

"Little brother!! Little brother!!" Yelled a small four year old girl with black and (f/c) hair, styled in the a shoulder length bob with a fringe and two long chunks of hair in the front, with bright round (e/c) eyes. 

She was look for her brother in the forest that surrounded there house, if she couldn't find him her grandma would get mad and the poor girl hatted making anyone mad.

No hatted wasn't the word, she feared there anger. And for good reason.

"Stop calling me little. I'm taller then you!" He said with slight irritation in the end of his second sentence.

"Yea! But I'm 2 and a half minutes older! Emo!" The little girl said running over to her younger brother with great speed.

"I'm not an emo, emo's don't smile." He said with a slight smiling trying to get the point across to the older girl.

"Yea! But you have black hair!"

"So do you?"

'Well! I have (f/c) in my hair too!"'

"That makes, it worse it looks dyed. Emo." he hummed as he starting to walked back home, up the mountain.

The two of them were close, they didn't have anyone else near there age to hag out with so they had entertain themselves. Being twins and having no other sibling bored them out and they both were board of there everyday life.

They had a nice big bed each which they would abandoned to share cuddles and gossip from the adults around them. They even had a enormous forest a few feet away from their frond door, it even came with a play ground and they even had cute puppies no smaller then the little girls hand. 

But some thig just didn't feel right.

The way the adults looked fearful in there direction, the large fence, the lack of other families.

It was just her family and people who visited them and that made her feel alone, 'did everyone feel like this? Did everyone live alone, in secluded places with almost no-existent human contact other then family?'

By the time she snapped out of her small daydream her brother was long gone and the sun had gone down a notable amount, the little girl started to wonder how long she was spacing out for and why her brother would leave her alone.

But as she started to start crying she heard a voice from behind her. "Hey, kid-"

──⇌••⇋──

If your hair is green like Gon's you would look like a charismas tree tbh-
Sorry to people how have green as a favourite colour-
(Aka: me)

Funfact
Even though skorts is a real thing, my spell check
still flags it. Also you will have a few more flash backs but
they will be over by the end of the hunter exam.

━━━━━»•» 🌺 «•«━