ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 0 0 6 | Tonpa

━»•» 🌺 «•«━━━━━

Long story short, I won.
Anyways I won't brag about winning ageist a disabled kid.

"Hey you two!" said a rough voice, I had Pario in a light head lock so I let go as I turned my head to look at the man who I guessed was calling us over.

"Hi! You must be new here, I'm Tompa,"

"Hello! My name is Nanashi and this is my brother!" I left out my brothers name out on purpose mind you, I don't exactly trust this dude very much, oh I don't exactly want to on a first name basis with a dude like this...

He seems off. "Well since this your first time I though I could help! Since you two are new after all."

"Thanks, a little help isn't so bad," I said with a short bow.

"Well a lot of people aren't here yet so I'll warn you of people to come, firstly, bourbon the snake charmer. He tends to hold grudges, so you don't want to end up on his bad side."

"We also have Bodoro, the Kung Fu Master. He's getting old, but there still isn't a better martial artist around."

"Then you have the three brothers, Amori, Imori and Umori. They preform consistently well thanks to their excellent teamwork."

"And the one you should stay the ferniest away from is the creep Hisoka, he's already here so you know what he looks like now."

"OH yea, we actually came here with Mister Hisoka, he's quite scary but he doesn't seem to bad." Pario spoke up, what a pure baby. 

"You'll regret saying that when he tries killing you, but each to their own, anyways you guys must be thirsty, here have a drink!" as he says this a can feel a malicious intention just seeping off of him, no way in hell am I letting Pario drink that!

"No sorry, we don't need a drink!" I said as I nudged Pario making sure he knew it was bad.

"Hey you can't just decide that stuff for your older brother you know-"

"If my sister doesn't want it, then I don't!" Pario say before grabbing my hand and stomping off, luckily he didn't managed to hit a wall.

But Pario was a bit to angry so he ended up walking straight into Hisoka back... There was a long silence as me and Pario were freckling out like crazy as Hisoka turned to us, I may know nen but this dude just reeks of power and I would hate to get on his bad side. 

"Oh, hello you two~" Hisoka sang, to my surprised he seemed almost happy we bumped into him.

"Um! Hello mister Hisoka..." mumbled Pario, regretting walking in this direction.

"Aren't you two so cute, but walking into someone with such a spaces room, you must not have the best vison~ or did you bump into me on purpose perhaps?~" 

"Nice to see you Hisoka, how was you walk here from the airport?" I said trying to change the subject from Pario.

"It was quite nice actually, but changing the subject wont help you~" he said staring straight into my soul with those perching yellow eyes.

"I was just mad and wasn't looking where I was going... I'm very sorry Mister Hisoka!" said Pario doing a light bow.

"Oh! No problem little fruit~ Just don't do it again~" he said leaning down to are height, a little to close.

"Well me and Pario will be on are way now, bye Hisoka!" I said as I pulled Pario with me, the longer we were in that conversation the more chances we could mess up and piss him off, aka more chances of getting ourselves killed.

『••✎••』

I was focusing on building my Minecraft house when a loud scream of the newly armless man pulled me out of my game as he waling on the ground, his screams echoed through the large room as everyone, including me looked towards the perpetrator, Hisoka.

"Oh, how peculiar... His arms seem to have become flower petals. No smoke and mirrors here. Do take care, When you bump into someone you really should apologize~," he sang with his creepy voice that sent severs down my spine.

I could feel Pario wrap him self around my left arm out of fear...

Hisoka still looks as scary as ever, though as long as he leaves Pario out of whatever stuff he's doing I don't have any intention of stopping him from killing people. I don't need to keep trying to prove to myself I'm a good person. I have Pario and that's all I need, and I won't lose him.

Suddenly I herd a loud sound, like the sound of a moving boulder, I lookover at where it was coming from to see the wall raising up opening a long and dark tunnel with a surprisingly lanky looking man with a moustache standing around middle.

"I apologize for the wait, the entry period for the Hunter applicants has ended. The Hunter Exam will now begin," he said loudly so that everyone could hear, hopefully everyone was paying attention..

"I neglected to introduce myself, I am Satotz. The Phase One Examiner." He said in a monotone but loud voice. 

"You must follow me to Phase Two, this is the exam's First Phase."

━━━━━»•» 🌺 «•«━