ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 0 1 5 | Killua

━»•» 🌺 «•«━━━━━

The third match is Kurapika versus Hisoka, to be honest I was rooting for Hisoka, maybe if the blond is beaten enough it will make him forget about his problem with staring at Pairo. 

Wow, I'm being quite rude, must be from my 'match' with Gittarackur.

"Begin!"

After the two of them fought for a while, Hisoka was more so just playing with Kurapika and it was slightly entertaining.

Out of no where, Hisoka bent over and whispered into Kurapika's ear about something I couldn't quit make out. Then Hisoka voluntarily conceded, so now Kurapika is a hunter as well.

For fourth match pit Hanzo against Pokkle. 

I didn't really know both of them so watching this fight was mightily boring, especially when it was so one-sided, with Hanzo just destroying Pokkle.

The fifth match was between Hisoka and Bodoro.

The match was extremely one-sided, but Bodoro refused to give up. However, while Bodoro was lying on the floor, Hisoka whispered something in his ear. And Bodoro surrendered. Hisoka at this point is that one girl that has dirt on everyone, cause how the hell is this happening?!

The sixth match featured Killua and Pokkle, but it didn't even last as long as my match as Killua spoke up first. "Sorry, but I'm not interested in fighting you." Killua confidently declared, walking back over to everyone else.

I felt a little bad for Pokkle, so I went over and tried consoling him about how Killua dissed him, it seamed to help some what. I over herd Leorio requested that the sixth match be postponed while Bodoro recovered from his injuries.

So Killua and Gittarackur fought first. 

"Begin!"

It was dead quite as killua slowly approached Gittarackur, only for him to stop dead in his tracks.

"It's been too long, Kil."

And with that, 'Gittarackur' stared to once again remove his pins, reviling his true face, body and hair.

"Big brother." Killua said just above a whisper, trying to control his breathing.

Wait... So Killua was the kid Gittarackur was talking about! Is Gittarackur even his name?!

"Hey"

"Killua's brother?" asked Leorio.

"He used those needles to change the shape of his face?!" questioned Kurapika.

"I heard that you cut up Mom and Milluki." spoke Gittarackur.

"I guess." spoke Killua, with a nervous smile.

"Mom was crying," started Gittarackur, though I already knew where this was going,

"Anyone would cry if their son did that to them." Leorio mumbled angrily from across the room.

"Tears of joy."

The sound of Leorio hitting the ground nearly made me laugh but I was still annoyed at Gittarackur for surrendering during are match, so no laughing till he apologised.