ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 0 0 7 | Friends

━»•» 🌺 «•«━━━━━

Two hours have passed since the start of the exam. Most other applicants have already dropped out. But Pairo and I have kept up at around the front but I could feel someone look over at Pairo a bit to much for my liking, what if they know he's a Kurta! I keep look around but there's so many people and they all have a similar weak aura...

Ugh! this is so annoying!

But sadly it wasn't just the weakling whos attention we've caught, I have no idea why I but I can feel a very strong presence staring holes at the back of my head, honestly I think the best I idea right now is to just look away.

"Hey, Sis can you see the end of the tunnel?"

"Sadly not, but we should be patient and all of it will be fine!"

"Yea, but this place is full of scary people..."

"Nobody will lay a figure on you if I'm here!"

There was a short silence before I came up with an idea, Pario had neglected to make any friends, always say stuff like he doesn't need anyone but me. I'm kind of in the same boat but I worry for a boy his age with no friends so I came up with an amazing idea.

"Hey! Pario, you should go try talking to some other boys around your age!"

"Well I cant exact tell age from aura so I would have no idea who to even talk to-"

"I'll walk you over and then you can try some small talk!"

"Um, I don't know, people here are really scary..."

"Think about the long term, if you make friends here you might make some valuable connections! Plus you should talk to some besides you little sister."

"Fine but you better watch me just incase..."

"If you say so and if I see anyone else older or weird try talking to ya I'll snatch you way, that good?"

"Um yea?"

"Good!"

『••PAIRO'S POV••』

Sis can be, um, pushy. I know that if I tried pushing back more I might end up with her taking my pocket money, and I really don't want that! How else would I get my snacks!

I felt as I was lead over, I cant exactly see who (y/n) going to chose so I just have trust in her judgement, which is good most of the time but from what I've heard she terrible at guessing ages to the point she though a 18 was 30 and a 13 was 8...

"Hey!" she yelled, I could feel  the auras of the people around us get slightly agitated but I tried my very best to ignore it.

"Oh! Hi miss! Can I help you?" asked a soft voice, I couldn't tell if it was a young boy or a girl but I'll guess it's a boy, just a bit younger.

I could feel (y/n) tightened her grip on my hand as a way to tell me to introduce myself now, "Um hello, my name is Pairo! Nice to meet you." I said as I directed my head in his general direction as if I could see him.