ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 0 1 6 | Death

━»•» 🌺 «•«━━━━━

"Hey, um kid you should let go of-"

"I'm not letting go..." he mumbled not daring to break the contact with his little sister.

"But we cant just leave a dead-"

"She's not dead." he mumbled picking up the lifeless corps as he stud up slowly.

"Can I have a room please."

"Um, sure I'll guide you.."

As the door closed behind the young boy, he slowly placed his sister on the bed, he could still feel the reminisce of her Nen but her body was cold, her pulsed was nonextant and skin was paper white.

"I want to hate Killua, but I know you wouldn't want that, would you sis?" he asked the deadly quite room, as if his sister was listening.

"Ha, you said that hate was a useless emotion, and revenge was nothing but destructive and you should punish people by logic and reason and never by just emotion..."

"You're the reason I don't hate my own murders... I don't hate them, because you said that hatting them would only hurt me more..."

"I listened. You were right, the feelings I have for Killua hurt, they really hurt..."

"I still remember what you said all those years ago, but he didn't apologise he left you dying on the floor! He let you blead out! He just stood there!"

"He... Why? Why did you save that old mans life? If you had just waited, you could of brought him back to life?!"

The dim lights of the moon shown into the dark room, the young boy could only cry into the girls neck as he recounted all the moments, they shared to together when he thought of something.

"sis... you never would never do something so silly if you thought there was no way for you to come back... All those year ago you said that you gave me you Nen and that's why I lived, right?" asked the boy as he sat up and looked down at his sister, his eye glowed a bright scarlet cutting through the dark room.

"Maybe, if I give you my Nen in return... You will come back?" he muttered as his eyes glowed even brighter; his hands glowed brightly as he held them over her wound.

The room seemed to grow warmer by the second, the room filled with a strong Nen as the young boy tired his best to concentrate his Nen to save his only family.

『••✎••』

"Am I even human?"

"Huh! Why do you ask that Pairo?!?" asked a surprised (y/n), they had only been together for three mouths at this point and Pairo had not said a word about the Nen resurrection since they meet, why now?

"Well, I undead, right? because of Nen, so am I like a Nen beast-"

"Pairo..." she started with a small smile graced her face as she cupped his face and looked up at him, slowly creasing his cheeks.