ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 0 1 2 | Nanashi

━»•» 🌺 «•«━━━━━

As we all stud near the boat we held are badges close to ourselves as soon as Killua and I got here I thankfully spotted Pairo,

"(Y/n)!"

"Oh, Pairo you're back?" I said as he lunged himself at me, it had no effect to my posture as I held him in my arms with a large smile spread across my face.

"I still have my badge and the other one I need, and yes, I had Gon read it out and it was right!" he explained poorly as he smiled up at me.

I looked back over at Killua and saw he was just awkwardly standing there, tapping his foot and looking away unsure of what to do.

"Oh don't be like this Killua!" I said as I pulled him in for a hug, Pairo happily hugged him as well.

"AH! What is this! Let go!" Sadly for Killua, I didn't plan on letting him go.

"Well You're are new brother if you like it or not! Isn't he Pairo!"

"Yea! You're so amazing Killua! I would love to have you as a brother!"

"Ugh, don't say stuff like that..." Killua mumbled as his face exploded in red as his resistance lessened.

I could see about 5 other people besides Killua, Pairo and I. Still missing Gon though, it would be a shame if he failed, Pairo would be so upset.

After a while some red headed girl walked out with her clipboard, finally this is over. "Now check the tags of everyone here!" she proclaimed happily.

"#44, Mr Hisoka!"

"#53, Mr Pokkle!"

"#99, Mr Killua!"

"#46, Miss (Y/n)!"

"#47, Mr Pairo!"

"#301, Mr Gittarackur!"

"#191, Mr Bodoro!"

"#294, Mr Hanzo!"

"So, eight applicants have passed? Oh?" Just as she was about to let us on the ship there was some ruffling in the bushes, and there, walking slowly were Gon, leorio and Korpika?

"Gon!" yelled Killua in a pleasantly surprised voice.

"Ah, there more arrive at the last second."

I got bored and spaced out again but not enough to not notice the blond staring at my brother again, what is with this dude? Wait... is he gay? If so, he's not good enough for Pairo anyways! "And now for the last few members..."

"#404, Mr Kurapika!" Ah so that's his name...

"#403, Mr Leorio!"

"And #05, Mr Gon!!"

"These eleven applicants have passed the fourth Phase of the exam!!"

『••✎••』

After everyone made to the Airship some of us split up, me and Pairo were off on our own when we heard an announcement go off.

"I have an announcement for all applicants. The chairman wishes to interview the remaining candidates. When your number is called, please come to the first reception room, on the second floor. Then we will start with #44, Mr Hisoka!"

"#46 and #47 The Nanami sibling, could you please make your way over," I wonder why we weren't individually called up? maybe they know I'm trying to hide Pairo's name? so weird.

"You two have nothing to fear here! I just want to ask some questions is all!"

"If you say so?"

"Firstly, why do you too want to become Hunters?"

"Well, there are many reasons, but one is my eyesight and my family, erm..." Pario answered.

"Your family?"

"We just want some closure is all, so we can move on." I said trying to make him drop it.

"Okay! I'll move on to the next question. Which of the other nine applicants are you keeping an eye on, you first little Pairo!"

"Erm, I guess #99, Killua and #405, Gon, I haven't really talked to anyone else..."

"I'm keeping an eye on #99, Killua and #405, Gon and that blond boy."

"Alright! Last question! Which of the other nine applicants would you least want to fight?"

"Probably, Hisoka? He helped me but I know he could of easily killed me..."

"The purple dude, while I have a grasp of Hisoka, I can't say the same of him and #99, Killua and #405, Gon are off the table, I don't fight kids."

━━━━━»•» 🌺 «•«━