ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 0 0 8 | Beans

━»•» 🌺 «•«━━━━━

"The Numere Wetlands, also known as Swindlers Swamp. We must cross these wetlands to reach Phase Two of the exam. This place is home to many bizarre animals, many of them being cunning, insatiable creatures who deceive humans and prey upon them. Be very careful If you let them fool you... you're dead,"

"These wetland creatures will use every trick in the book to fool their prey. An ecosystem in which creatures obtain food through deceit... Hence the name Swindlers Swamp. Stay very close to me so you won't be deceived," he fished

"Don't let them fool you!" yelled a man, he looked terrible.

"D-Don't fall for it... He's lying to you! He's an impostor! He isn't an examiner I'm the real examiner!" He kept yelling so I just ignored this hole fiasco, he's obviously not the examiner I can tell he cant even use nen, I'm pretty sure Pario could tell to so I just spaced out.

"That settles it... You're the real one," 

"What? He's the real examiner?"

"Huh?"

"Examiners are Hunters that are selected by the committee to perform this duty without pay. Any Hunter, bearing the title we seek, would have been able to block that attack~,"

"I shall take that as a compliment. However, should you attack me again, for any reason, I will report you for turning on an examiner. And you will be immediately disqualified. Are we clear?"

"Sure~"

"Nature really can be brutal to watch..."

"So he was a Man-Faced Ape, as well,"

"He was attempting to confuse the applicants, To lure some of them away. We cannot relax our guard,"

"Yeah,"

"You will be encountering such deception on a regular basis. I believe that a number of you were fooled into suspecting my identity? Do you understand?"

"If you lose sight of me in the Numere Wetlands fog, you will never reach the exam's Second Phase. Do bear that in mind. Then let us be on our way, please follow me,"

"Pay attention now, be sure to stay close behind me," said Satotz as we entered the forest, I made no effort to stay at the front, if I were to get lost I would just follow him with nen.

Pulse I think Pairo was starting to get worn out... so we should go a little slower, or I could carry him. 

Most of this run was pretty boring, we avoided the monsters easily, and we weren't to far behind the big group. 

I don't think Pairo noticed since he's mostly been paying attention to the monsters that Killua and Gon are slightly lost and separated, infect Gon's heading in Hisokas direction, not a good move..

Pairo seemed to have regained some of his strength already so that's good, but were almost at the second Phase seeing as I can feel two nen users up ahead.

In fact we'll be there in less then a few minutes at this rate, my god I'm so done with this shitake, I just want to go to bed~

『••✎••』

Long story short we all failed, then we unfailed, well some of us. And now were up in the sky heading towards the next phase of the exam.

"I am Netero, Chairman of this year's Hunter Exam Selection Committee," the older man said, damn he had some strong nen!

"And I am his secretary, Beans," said the small man from the start of the exam, cool to finally find out his name.

"Originally, I'd planned to make my appearance during the exam's final phase, but as I'm already here... I'm loving this tension in the air! So I think I'll stick around for the rest of the trip. We are scheduled to arrive at our destination tomorrow morning, at 8 AM. You'll find dinner waiting in the dining hall. You are also welcome to get some rest. In other words, you're free to do as you please until you are contacted,"

"Hey! Pairo! Do you wanna go exploring with me an Killua?" yelled Gon as he ran over, Pairo was currently wrapping himself around my arm again.

"Um, sorry I'm not very good with being in the air," admitted Pairo, slightly tightening his grip on my arm.

"Ah! Is that because yo-"

"Gon! Don't just say that stuff," he yelled slapping his hand on Gon's mouth, "If everyone know he might become a target," Killua whispered to Gon.

"Oh! Sorry Pairo..."

"It's fine!" he said raising his hand left in font of him self as a way of say he's okay.

"Well! See you later Pairo and Pairo's little sister!" Gon said running off with Killua, what good kids, I hope they're a good influence on Pairo.

"Wow, I'm just 'Pairo's little sister' now, Wow." I joked as looked back over at Pairo.

"I don't think he meant it in a mean way!"

"I know! I'm just pulling your leg, silly!" I said poking his sides making him wriggle "anyways lets go get some food and head to bed, K?"

"Sounds good..."

━━━━━»•» 🌺 «•«━