Chapter 7.

4 weeks later.

Before she even realised it, Hermione was now 6 months pregnant, like was getting more complicated but Hermione was becoming more excited about becoming a mother.

Hermione was still living with the Potter's and watching as Harry and Ginny fell in more and more love with their own child, It made Hermione sad to think that her child might not have that as Ron still didn't know she was pregnant.

...

Hermione yawns loudly before looking around the bedroom before getting out of bed, she makes her way to the door, while there she passes her mirror and turns to look at herself, there was no denying it now, she was very pregnant, her bump was no longer going to be hidden, which scared her as that would mean telling Ron.

After getting washed and ready for the day, she makes her way downstairs where Harry and Ginny were with baby James, she smiles at Harry who turns around as he hears her coming in, "Morning, Mione, how are you today?" Harry asks with a smile, she gives him a small smile before sitting down next to Ginny who is breastfeeding James.

"I'm doing fine, but I'm starting to feel massive." Hermione says with a look at her growing bump, Ginny laughs, "Oh, you look fine, Hermione, I was larger than that with James." Ginny says before looking down at the baby in her arms, Hermione smiles softly at the two. Harry finishes up with breakfast and serves the food them, making sure not to give Hermione any meat, Hermione's newest pregnancy related problems was that meat made her ill, so now she was on an almost meat free diet, which she hated.

Before finishing breakfast Harry quickly perked up and he seemed to remember something, "Hey Gin, didn't your Mum invite us all round for Brunch today?" Harry asked, Ginny paled and turned to look at the calendar, "Oh gosh, Harry, I completely forgot, I've been so busy with James." Ginny says with a frown, "Gin it's fine, your Mum will understand." Harry says with a smile at his wife, who looks relieved.

"Oh, we really should go though, we haven't seen the family since James was born." Ginny says with another frown, "I guess we better get ready then." Harry says as he gets up from his chair, grabs the plates and swishes his wand and makes the plates clean themselves, "You should come too, Mione, Mum's been asking for months when you'll be coming to one." Ginny says as she gets up from her seat with James snuggled close to her, Hermione sighs hoping that she could get out of the conversation.

She loves the Weasley's, they are her family but seeing them after everything that happened with Ron makes her nervous, she doesn't even know if they know what happened or how they will react, plus the fact that she is pregnant is a whole other thing, "I don't know Gin, I haven't seen them for 3 months and what about Ron?" Hermione says with a frown, Harry and Ginny look at each other with a frown.

"Mum knows about what happened and she was furious with Ron, she banned him from coming to meals for a month." Ginny says with a slight grin, Hermione furrows her brows with confusion, "Who told her? I didn't want her to know that." Hermione says with her hand on her hip, Harry looks down, "Look, Mione, I'm sorry but she sees you as a daughter and she felt so sad that you weren't coming to stuff, she thought she had done something." Harry says with a sad look on his face, Hermione sighs and frowns.

"I didn't want her to think that either." Hermione says with a frown, "It's Ron's first meal too." Ginny says. Hermione groans with frustration, the time to tell Ron was happening, "Fine, I'll come but I want to bring someone." Hermione says with a thought of Draco.

"As long as it isn't Malfoy." Harry says, Hermione gives him a look, "He's the only person has been there for me, besides you two." Hermione says, Harry shakes his head, "I don't know what you see in him but fine, I'll warn the family." Harry says with a frown before walking into the sitting room and flooing to the Weasley's.