The Epilogue.

A/N: This is the last Chapter, it's short but I hope you like it

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

10 Years Later.

"Mummy, get up." The voice of Hermione's youngest child, Hugo Harry Granger-Malfoy, says as he pokes her face, Hermione groans softly but laughs none the less, she opens her eyes and turns to face her son, "Morning, Hugo dear." Hermione says with a smile, Hugo grins at her, "Daddy's cooking breakfast." Hugo tell Hermione who sits up in bed and Hugo jumps onto her lap.

"Is that so?" Hermione asks her son who nods his head excitedly, "Mum, Dad told us to come and get you." A voice says from the door, Hermione looks over to see her 8 year old twin daughters, Ara Ginevra and Lyra Narcissa, standing at the door, "Thanks girls, tell your father I'll be down in a minute." Hermione tells her daughters who nod and run off downstairs, Hermione places Hugo back on the floor and gets out of bed, she takes Hugo's hand and they walk downstairs and into the kitchen, where the rest of the family were, except for Rose.

"Morning, babe." Draco says as he walks over to Hermione and kisses her deeply on the lips, Cepheus pulls a disgusted face as the two separate, "Gross." Cepheus says before taking a bite of toast, Hermione and Draco chuckle at their son, "Are you excited for today?" Hermione asks her son who looks up at her as she walks over to him and kisses him on the cheek, he quickly wipes his cheek.

"Excited and a little bit nervous." Cepheus admits before eating the rest of his breakfast, "Why are you nervous?" Draco asks as he places a plate of food in front of Hermione who is sitting down next to Ara, "About which house I'll be in." Cepheus says with a nervous look at his parents, "We don't care what house you get into, as long as your happy." Hermione says with a kind smile, Cepheus smiles at her.

"Unless you're a Gryffindor." Draco says with a smirk, Hermione hits him playfully on the arm with a small glare, "I'm joking of course." Draco says with a laugh, Hermione shakes her head at her husband.

"Just don't be like your sister." Draco says, Hermione sends him a playful glare, "I heard that." The voice of 12 year old Rose says as she walks into the room, "You were supposed to." Draco says with a smirk, Rose sends a glare at him, "How did you even know I was coming in here?" Rose asks almost moodily as she slides into the chair next to Hugo, "Rose, you stomp around the house so loudly, I'm sure the neighbours can hear you." Draco says with a chuckle, Rose gasps dramatically.