Chapter 22.

A/N: I'm back again, this chapter is a little bit shorter than normal but I hope you like it

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

4 Months Later.

Hermione rubs her 6 month pregnant bump with a small sigh, she hated being this large, she was lucky she still had some clothes from when she was pregnant with Rose, the past 4 months had gone by both quickly and slowly, the pregnancy it's self had gone quickly without any problems, she had gotten stressed as her 3rd month went by and passed without any problems but it felt like time was going on forever without Draco by her side.

They only interacted when it was needed for work or if Pansy invited them out, they would small talk if they were left alone which Pansy seemed to aim to do, Hermione hadn't told anyone about the pregnancy, not Ginny, not Pansy and especially not Healer James.p, she technically hadn't told George either as he had guessed and basically forced her to admit the truth.

At first it had been just until she had reached past her second trimester but she was almost at the end of it, she wanted to be in the safe part of her pregnancy, well as safe as she could be, before she would tell anyone that she was pregnant, another reason she didn't want to tell anyone was because once again she single and pregnant, not to mention this baby had a different father from the last one, she shuddered at the thought of the Daily Prophet finding about that nugget of truth.

She hadn't told anyone the truth of her and Draco's break up, she had just said that they didn't see things the same way and they were both too stubborn to change, Ginny of course knew that wasn't the truth, while Hermione was stubborn and if she thought she was right wouldn't budge but it would have to be something very important or close to her heart for it even to be a problem, another reason why she hadn't told anyone the truth of their break up was fear that they would have agreed with Draco, that she was putting herself in danger.

...

Hermione walks into the café, the one that she had told Ginny she was pregnant last time, the place held nice memories, Hermione had decided that it was finally time to tell Ginny about her pregnancy, it had been fairly easy to hid her pregnancy until her 5th month passed and her bump had a growth spurt and she couldn't hide it just using baggier clothes, for the most part her robes helped hid her bump but she then stated to use a concealing charm at work which took a bit of energy and she became more tired.