Chapter 14.

A/N: This might have a small smut like scene

A/N: This might have a small smut like scene. Just thought I'd put it at the top.

TW: Mentions of sexual assault, torture and attempted murder.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

2 Weeks Later.

Lucius Malfoy's trial was at its end and Hermione couldn't more thankful for it, she had testified a week ago and it had been one of the hardest things that she had to do, having to relive everything that had happened to her was horrible, she hadn't mentioned her suspicions about what Lucius Malfoy might have done as she wasn't sure what to believe and she wanted to leave it in the unknown, she thought that knowing would hurt her more than help.

...

1 Week Ago.

Hermione patted her lip once again with the concealer, she flinched at the soreness of touching it but she would have to cope with it, Hermione looked at her outfit, a black blouse, a brown high waisted skirt and black strap heels, that were under her robes that she was tugging on anxiously, she quickly looks at her watch and realises that she only has fifteen minutes until she need to be at the Ministry, she sighs before looking at her lip in the mirror again, making sure it wouldn't be too noticeable, she knew that maybe she should cover it with a spell but she didn't like using magic for things like this.

...

Hermione takes a deep breath as she waits to be called, her nerves were through the roof, she hears footsteps and she look around and sees Draco who was dressed in a completely white suit with black dress shoes and his robes were also black, Hermione thought he almost looked like an angel, they hadn't spoken since they had kissed a week ago, she also hadn't told anyone about her break up with Ron, deciding to tell everyone after the trial, Draco looks over at Hermione and gives her a nod of luck, she gives him a small smile.

"You can do this." Draco mouths to Hermione who smiles a thank you just before someone taps her on the shoulder, "Miss Granger, we're ready for you, please follow me." The wizard from last week says, Hermione takes another deep breath before following the man into a room next to the courtroom, a few minutes later the door to the courtroom opens and she enters the courtroom, she walks to the stand and sits in the chair, still opposite Lucius Malfoy who walked in a minute after she did, he kept his eyes on her the whole time, Hermione could feel the panic rising in her chest as Lucius gave her a cold look.

She tried to find anyone who calm her nerves and she found herself looking at Draco who could see how anxious she was, "You're okay." Draco mouths at her, she closes her eyes and tries to push her nerves down and it start to work, knowing that Draco was there supporting her, she notices that Pansy, Blaise, Theo, Harry and Ginny were also there, all giving her encouraging looks.