Chapter 6.

A/N: Hi, sorry I haven't updated this story for a while, I've been feeling a little rough and didn't feel motivated to write.

I hope you like the chapter. please tell me what you think.

...........................................................................................................

Hermione balances herself against the wall after apparating, she really shouldn't have apparated so recklessly but Ginny was her best friend, she walks over to the receptionist to inquire about where Ginny was when the door opened to the ward and Harry hurriedly walks over to her, "Thanks for getting here so quickly, Mione." Harry says with a small smile as he hugs the woman who he thought of as a sister, she gives a small smile.

"How is she?" Hermione asks nervously as Harry walks her through the ward and to where Ginny's private room was, "She's in extreme pain, more than she should be." Harry says with a frown, Hermione sighs, "I knew something was wrong, she should have been induced last week I'm sure of it." Hermione says with a worried sigh, Harry frowns again before opening the door to Ginny's room, Ginny sits up in the bed, in obvious pain, her face is red and puffy from crying with a pale undertone, too pale for Hermione's liking.

"Oh, Mione, I'm so glad you're here, the Healers are lying, I know there is something wrong, I can feel it." Ginny says tearfully as Hermione walks over to her, "Can I give you a check up?" Hermione asks calmly, Ginny lets out a small sob but nods as Harry walks to his wife and takes her hand, it takes Hermione a couple of minutes to get into some Healer robes before checking on her friend.

Hermione quickly investigates the symptoms Ginny is presenting with, she doesn't find anything so she decides to check on the baby, using her wand she casts a diagnostic spell and it soon reveals that Ginny's baby is breach and has the cord around his neck and a couple of other problems, which worries Hermione as Ginny's pregnancy seemed to go well until the last month, "Is everything alright?" Harry asks worriedly, "From what I can tell your baby boy is having a few problems, I'm going to get your Healer." Hermione says with a frown, Ginny sobs loudly before Hermione leaves and finds Ginny's Healer, who she reveals the problems to.

...

10 minutes later, Hermione watches nervously as the Healer explains the situation to Ginny and Harry who look terrified of what was happening, "We're going to take you into our operation theater and do surgery, unfortunately this is the only option to make sure that you and your baby are safe." The Healer tells the couple who look afraid, "Will it be dangerous?" Ginny asks as she holds back a sob.

"This is a Muggle treatment so it will be done without magic but we have a high success rate with Muggle solutions." The Healer tells them with a reassuring smile, Ginny looks nervously at Harry who kisses her forehead softly, "Muggles do this all the time Gin, plus you're stronger than anyone I've  ever met." Hermione tells Ginny with a smile, Ginny smiles softly at Hermione, "When do we start?" Ginny asks nervously.

"Immediately." The Healer tells her, Ginny takes a deep and nervous breath as two more Healers come into the room and start to wheel Ginny's bed away, Hermione gives Harry's hand a squeeze and he gives her a small smile, "You can come along if you want Mr Potter." The Healer tells who gives a nod towards her and then turns and gives Hermione a quick hug before following the Healer out of the room.

"Wait, Harry should I tell the family?" Hermione asks just as Harry reaches the hallway, he turns and nods without saying anything, Hermione sighs at the thought of having to tell Ron.

...

Hermione takes a deep breath before pressing Ron's name on her phone and listening to the dial sound, she wasn't even sure if he would answer for two reasons, one being that the call was from her and second because Ron hated having a phone and forgot about it most of the time, after a minute he answers, which surprises Hermione, "Hello Hermione, why are you calling?" Ron says, Hermione bites her lip before answering.