Chapter 3.

1 week later.

Hermione wakes up once again in Draco's bed, in her mind she laughs at the thought of being in Draco's bed before she sighs as she remembers the reason behind her sleeping in his bed, she gets up and has a shower, while getting changed she looks down at her stomach and notices the small changing of her stomach, which was carrying her and Ron's child, she sighs before finishing getting changed and walks out into the rest of the apartment.

Draco was already awake and cooking breakfast, he looked over and saw Hermione coming out of his room and he smiles, she smiles at him as she sits down at the breakfast bar, he quickly serves up their breakfast, a cheese and spinach omelette for her and some bacon and eggs for him, he makes himself some coffee and gives her some orange juice, she frowns but takes a sip from the glass.

"Why can't I have coffee?" Hermione asks with a fake sadness, Draco rolls his eyes with a small smile, "Because you're pregnant and when you live with me, I look after you, both of you. Just ask Blaise, Theo and Pansy." Draco says with a smile before nodding towards her stomach, Hermione frowns and sighs before she eats her food and finishes her orange juice, "Thank you for this Draco." Hermione tells him softly.

"It's no problem, really." Draco tells Hermione with a smile, she gives a small frown, "I just can't face him yet, I know I have to, especially because I'm pregnant but it really hurt finding him and her like that." Hermione says with a sad look, "Hey, it's okay, take as much time as you need." Draco says softly as he squeezes her hand, she smiles thankfully at him.

...

Hermione has just finished a round of work when she hears some shouting, she looks down the corridor and sees Ron shouting at one of the receptionists, she sighs, takes a deep breath and walks over to him.

"Ronald, what are you doing here?" Hermione asks, Ron turns to her and a relieved looked comes onto his face and he moves closer to Hermione, who moves away from him before looking away, "What's wrong? Why haven't you been home?" Ron asks loudly, Hermione looks around and sighs.

"Lets not do this here." Hermione says with a sigh, Ron seems to get angry and groans, "No, I want to talk now." Ron says with a demanding tone, Hermione becomes embarrassed at the attention as many people look over, "Lets go somewhere more quiet." Hermione tells Ron who shakes his head angrily and stomps his leg down onto the floor like a child.

"Hermione, why haven't you been answering my owls? You haven't been at home for a week." Ron shouts, Hermione can feel herself wanting to cry, she look away from him and sighs, "You really want to know?" Hermione ask almost angrily, Ron frowns at her tone, "Of course I do." Ron says more calmly.

"It's because I came home to find you shagging Lavender Brown, in our bed." Hermione shouts, all the tension and anger she has finally leaves after finally letting it go, she takes a deep breath as Ron pales and quickly grabs her hand tightly, "Come on, we're leaving." Ron tells Hermione angrily as he grips onto her wrist tightly, Hermione tries to pull her arm away but he pulls tighter and forces her to start walking.

"Ron, let go." Hermione calls as the pain in her wrist gets worse as he tightens his grip, "We're going home to talk." Ron tells Hermione, who stops and pulls away from him, there is small cracking noise and Hermione cries out in pain but Ron doesn't release her wrist, "I'm not going anywhere with you, that place stopped being my home when I found you in bed with another woman." Hermione tells Ron angrily, the pain is making her angry.

"Lets talk about this." Ron says, still holding onto her wrist, which throbs and is red, Hermione hears a door open and suddenly someone is in front of her, "You heard her, let go of her and leave." Hermione hears Draco tell Ron with a stern tone.