Chapter 17.

A/N: I'm back

A/N: I'm back. Sorry for the little break. I've not been feeling to well. Anyway, enjoy this chapter.

TW: Mentions rape, torture and mentions of murder.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hermione couldn't believe it, she was pregnant, again. She was pregnant with Draco Malfoy's baby and while she was terrified she felt a small hint of happiness.

Hermione doesn't remember how she got home but the next thing she knows she's sitting on the sofa with Pansy who's staring at her, her sitting room comes into focus and she suddenly remembers Pansy's news and she turns to her quickly, almost startling Pansy who jumps slightly.

"I'm so sorry." Hermione says softly, Pansy looks away from Hermione as a single tear runs down her cheek, she wipes it away quickly and Hermione takes her hand gently which makes Pansy look back at her, "What am I going to do?" Pansy asks softly, Hermione looks at the raven haired woman closely, this had been the gentlest she had ever seen the woman, "Whatever you think is best but you'll have to make the decision pretty soon." Hermione informs Pansy who takes a deep breath.

"Oh Merlin, what is Padma going to say?" Pansy exclaims as tears start to fall from her eyes, Hermione pulls her into a hug, "Padma loves you, she knows that this isn't something that happened through any fault of your own." Hermione tells Pansy softly who sighs and pulls away from Hermione and wipes away the tears, "This isn't me, I don't act like this." Pansy says with a stern look on her face, she gestures to her face, from which she is still wiping her tears from.

"Don't be silly, even the hardest of people would break at what you're going through." Hermione says with a comforting smile, "What about you?" Pansy asks nodding towards Hermione's stomach, Hermione's eyes widen slightly and she place a hand on her stomach with a small smile, "I still can't believe it." Hermione says with a vague look, "How did it happen? If you don't mind me asking." Pansy asks, Hermione frowns slightly before sighing.

"It happened a month ago, Draco came and told me the results of the trial and I was so happy that it was over and that we had won, we hugged and then we kissed and it was the greatest feeling, being able to kiss him without anything being in the way." Hermione starts with a reminiscent look in her eyes, Pansy raises an eyebrow at her as she mentions kissing Draco without anything being in the way, Hermione bites her lip and she notices Pansy's look.

"Over the 9 months that Draco had been back, we have kissed about 6 times, the first time was when I found out that Lavender was pregnant with Ron's baby and it wasn't the first time, we tried to pretend that it never happened but I couldn't stop thinking about it. The second time was a couple of weeks later just before Ginny had James, it was the first time it had become passionate, who knows what would have happened if Harry hadn't called, we kissed again before I left to go to St Mungos." Hermione says with a slight smile, Pansy watches Hermione closely as she talks.