Chapter 9.

A/N: Here, have Draco as a Healer

Hope you enjoy this chapter. Please tell me what you think.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Flashback - 1 Month Ago.

Draco hadn't felt so stupid in his whole life, well maybe except from when he was at Hogwarts, how could he just walk away from her, again? He shakes his head as he walks away from her apartment, he walks out of the building and then apparates to his own apartment building, Draco sighs as he opens his front door and sees his empty apartment, he realises that he is always alone now.

...

Draco watches Hermione throughout the next day at work, his mind can not stop going back to her.

By the end of the day he can't wait to go home just so he can think straightly and stop feeling like an idiot, while watching Hermione he could tell that leaving had hurt her more than she would admit, she wasn't as focused on her work and had been looking around for him and he had moved away to make sure she couldn't see him watching.

...

Draco opens his front door, expecting the apartment to be empty but to his surprise he finds Blaise in his kitchen, "Alright." Blaise says with nod of welcoming, Draco raises his eyebrow at his friend, "You do know that this is my apartment." Draco asks as he closes his door and throws his coat onto his sitting chair, "Of course, Dray." Blaise says with a smile on his lips as he pours a drink into a glass and walks over to where Draco is standing, Draco rolls his eyes, "What are you doing here, Blaise?" Draco asks with a sigh, Blaise raises an eyebrow at Draco's seemingly annoyed tone.

"What's got your wand in a knot?" Blaise asks as he sits down on the sofa, "I don't want to talk about it." Draco says with an angry look. "So, this is about Granger." Blaise states with a smirk on his lips, Draco glares at him, "Where the hell did you get that from?" Draco asks and although he might be annoyed, he can't stay annoyed at his best friend for long, "You can't hide your emotions as well as you think you can." Blaise says with a matter of factly tone, Draco scoffs.

"Especially when it comes to Hermione Granger." Blaise says, Draco sighs, "What did you do?" Blaise asks with a slight smirk on his face, Draco narrows his eyes at him, "Why are you blaming me?" Draco asks with a tense tone, Blaise laughs, "Take a joke mate." Blaise says as Draco glares at him, "If you're here to piss me off, get lost." Draco says with a wave of his hand, Blaise looks surprised at Draco's mood, "Seriously, what's going on?" Blaise asks.