Chapter 12.

A/N: The picture is not mine

Also this is a pretty short chapter but I'll be posting a longer one soon.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After Harry talking him down and calming down, Draco decided not to go back and see Hermione, he had become embarrassed at his reaction to finding out that he was mostly to blame for what had happened and couldn't face her.

...

Hermione smiles down at her daughter, happily suckling on her breast, she couldn't believe how much she loved her already, she hadn't felt love like this before, well maybe somewhat like this love but definitely not the same type, Hermione's thoughts are cut when she hears a knock at the door.

"Can I come in?" Harry's voice calls from the opposite side of the door, Hermione chuckles softly, "I'm not fully decent." Hermione tells Harry truthfully, Harry seems to become silent at the comment, a few minutes pass and her daughter decides that she's had enough food for now and promptly falls asleep in her arms, Hermione sorts herself out before placing her daughter into the baby sized bed next to her, "Are you still there?" Hermione asks loudly, she hears some shuffling.

"Still here." Harry replies a moment later, "You can come in now, but please be quiet." Hermione tells Harry, who opens the door and enters quietly, he looks at the small baby and smiles, "She's gorgeous, Mione." Harry tells the brunette with a large smile, Hermione smiles happily, "The Healer told me to feed her while you and Draco were gone." Hermione tells Harry who sighs, "I managed to stop him from doing anything stupid for the time being." Harry says as he sits down in the chair next Hermione's bed with a huff.

"How did you do that?" Hermione asks looking at the hole in the wall, where Draco had punched, "I used you against him." Harry says, Hermione raises her eyebrow at him as she turns to look a him, "That could have been your face." Hermione says with a playful grin her face, Harry scoffs, "Don't pretend that you're above it all, I saw your face, you really thought he was going to punch you." Hermione says with a pointed look at Harry who shrugs.

"Whatever, he probably would have missed." Harry says, Hermione scoffs but laughs softly, "I don't believe that you think that." Hermione says with a grin, Harry shakes his head and smiles, "You're very good at reading my emotions." Harry tells Hermione who smiles at him, "So, have you got a name picked out for this little angel?" Harry asks looking at the baby, Hermione looks at her daughter.

"I do actually. I'm going to wait for Ron to visit to tell everyone." Hermione says softly, looking at her daughter it was obvious that she was a Weasley with her bright red hair.

...

3 Hours Later, Draco's woken up from his nap, he opens his eyes to see Harry, who he now wanted to go through with punching, "Potter, do you really want me to punch you?" Draco questions sarcastically, Harry raises his hands in surrender, "I'm just doing what Hermione asked me to do." Harry replies with a sigh, Draco raises eyebrow with intrigue as to why Hermione wanted him.

"What exactly does Hermione want?" Draco asks as he stands up and stretches, "She's gathering up her friends, well I'm actually physically gathering but she want you to come to the name reveal." Harry explains, Draco sighs, "Ron came about an hour ago and they finally agreed on a name and she wants to tell everyone." Harry tells Draco who frowns at hearing that Ron was here.

"That's the sort of thing that close friends and family do." Draco says, Harry gives him a dead panned look, Draco glares at him, "And they say I'm obvious." Harry says sarcastically, Draco is surprised by his comment, "Hermione thinks of you as her family, you're one of us now." Harry tells Draco who groans, "I don't think I want to be one of you." Draco says, Harry shakes his head, "Too bad, welcome to the family." Harry says patting Draco on the back, Draco glares at the bespectacled man, "Come on." Harry tells the blond as starts walking away, Draco sighs but follows Harry none the less.

Draco become uncomfortable as he notices a lot of the Weasley's standing in Hermione's room, Hermione's face lights up at seeing that Draco was here, she had wanted him here more than she wanted to admit, Draco looks around and sees Ginny who is holding her 4 month old son, she nods a hello at him and he nods back at her.

Draco tries to stand at the back and away from the Weasley family, his eyes find Hermione who smiles at him and he gives her a small nod before his eyes fall on Ron who had his arm around Hermione, he has to stop himself from glaring at the ginger haired man, a silence settled over the people in the room as Hermione opened her mouth to speak.

"I want to thank everyone for coming and thank everyone that helped save me and my friends." Hermione says with a small towards Draco, Draco feels his heart warm at her calling his friends, her friends, "We, well Harry gathered you all here to help welcome our daughter into the family." Ron says with a kind look towards his first born daughter, a genuine happiness on his features.

Draco was surprised at sudden feeling of peace that he felt at seeing Ron completely besotted by his and Hermione's daughter, maybe Weasley wasn't as bad as he thought, maybe the Weasley's over all weren't that bad, they had rallied together to help find Hermione and were now all here to see her daughter, "So, what's her name?" George asks excitedly as he looks at his niece happily, Hermione smiles at his happiness.

"Please welcome, Rose Jane Pansy Granger-Weasley." Hermione announces with a proud smile, the Weasley's cheer happily, Draco has a small smile at hearing that Pansy had been included in the baby's name and he knew that the Jane in her name was for Hermione's mother who she had never found after the war, "It's beautiful." Molly says happily as she looks at the new family.

Draco watches the family hug each other before looking at Hermione who is looking up at Ron with a smile, he watches her until Ron leans down and kisses her softly on the lips, Draco feels his jealously raise it head from inside and decided to leave, seeing her kiss Weasley was more than he could take.

Hermione pulls apart from Ron and looks around the room for Draco only to see him leave the room with a hardened look on his face, Hermione can't help but saddened by his leaving, she knows that she should be happy, that being with Ron should stop her from feeling the hurt that she feel watching Draco walk away.

.......................................................................................

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter, it's a little filler chapter.