Bonus Chapter: Visiting Dracom Island

Selene's POV
It had been a few days since we finished the field and planting season started. I started thinking that the gang needed a break no they hadn't been to my one island to meet the dragons there. And, I knew if Thunderstream didn't hear that I'm dating someone, she would lose it and go all mad momma dragon. So, I was making my way to the Great Hall to talk to Stoick to see if I could take the riders to my home island. I found him towards the back in his chief chair just finishing helping some people. "Hey, Stoick." I greeted the chief, he turned and smiled at me. "Hello, Selene. What can I do for you today?" He asked me. "I was wondering if I could take the gang to my home island, for a day or two. I've told them so much about it, but, never taken them there." I told the chief. He stroked his beard and I got a little worried, but he just laughed. "Of course, lass. I also know that you all need a break from all these attacks. Go have fun, but keep them out of trouble too." I could only laugh and I launched myself at the chief and gave him a hug. "Thank you so much, sir. I promise I'll keep them all in check." He only chuckled and hugged me back. "Go have fun, lass." I quickly let go of the chief and ran out of the Great Hall to see Crystal outside, wagging her tail. "What'd he say? Did he say yes?" Crystal asked me. "He said yes!" We then started jumping up and down, just absolutely thrilled to take our friends to our home island. "Let's go tell the others at the academy." I quickly got on Crystal and we flew to the academy to see the others lounging around. "Get off your sort butts!" I yelled at Crystal swooped into the former ring. That startles everyone pretty well. "What are you talking about?" Hiccup asked me as he came up to me. I could only squeal and I jumped off Crystal's saddle and into my boyfriend's arms.

He happily wrapped his arms around, but I could still tell he was confused. "So what's the big deal?" Astrid asked me as Hiccup let go of me. "Yeah. You're pretty jumpy today, so is Crystal." Fishlegs gestured to Crystal who was having a hard time sitting still. "I got permission from Stoick that Crystal and I could take you guys to our home island for a day or two." I told them and all their eyes lit up like a horde of Fireworms. "You serious? This is amazing!" Hiccup told me as he picked me up and swung me around. "That's amazing, Selene!" Hiccup put me down as the others crowded around me. They started asking me multiple questions and I quickly put my hand up. "We'll leave in half and hour, so you better hurry and finish getting ready." I told them and they all sprinted out of the academy with their dragons trailing behind them. Crystal came up to me and I scratched under her chin. "This will be a fun mini vacation." I couldn't help but agree with her. We decided to walk to the plaza knowing the others would be ready by the time they arrived. And I was right, once we made it to the plaza, everyone had some of their gear packed and was ready to go. "Seems like you guys are ready for a little vacation." I told them and their all nodded along with their dragons. "Man, I cannot wait to see all the dragons there!" Fishlegs then went into fanboy mode and I just laughed. "Saddle up guys, and stay behind me. Some of the dragons will be skittish around humans. Remember that Levin the Skrill that Dagur captured lives there now." I saw Snotlout and the twins shiver at that. "Let's go." I told them and we all got on our dragons and flew off towards home. We flew for about an hour before I saw a familiar island come into view. "There it is! Dracom Island." I told my friends. They were all in awe at the earth of the island. "Which dragon are we gonna meet first?" Astrid asked me as we flew closer to the island. "Mine and Crystal's adoptive mother, Thunderstream. She's the guardian of the island basically." I told her and she nodded her head in understanding. As we got closer, I saw Thunderstream's cave. We flew down, and I got off Crystal. "You guys can come with us." I told them and they all got off their dragons to follow us. They all were in awe at the beautiful cave.