The Starting Day

you where having the best dream every (pick how you want your dream) when you heard your brother calling your name "Adriana wake up you have 40 minutes to get ready." "ok " you respond 'a̶s̶s̶h̶o̶l̶e̶' you think to yourself.

you walk to your bathroom and brush your first teeth ,then change,and brush your hair and last do your makeup
like this

you walk to your bathroom and brush your first teeth ,then change,and brush your hair and last do your makeup like this

your outfit (image the is white okay)

you make your way downstairs "good morning" you said "good morning sweetheart" your mother replied as she made breakfast for you and vance

you make your way downstairs "good morning" you said "good morning sweetheart" your mother replied as she made breakfast for you and vance. " Hurry up Adriana you still have to walk to school and you don't want to be late on the first day" your mom stated. when you are finished you grabbed your backpack and made your way to gabs house.

while you were waiting for her you started to listen to music (you have a phone and headphones ) then about a minute later you saw her walking out her house "hey Abby" gads said (gabs always has called you Abby or abs because she thought they were cute nick names) "hi gabby do you want to listen to music with me" you asked "of course " she answered as you haded her the headphone and started walking.

(when you two met you had a crush on her but you thought that she could never like someone like you so you got over your crush but you still thought she was pretty and sometimes you have no idea how she puts up with your s̶h̶i̶t̶ all the time) you two finally got to school and went to your lockers you had lockers next to each other and headed to your first class as the bell rang and all the other students ran to their classes "bye gabs"you said "bye abs" she replied.

(sorry it a short one but i'm going to make about two or one chapters a day depending on how long they are i might make the next chapter longer than this one like triple. i don't know how people do so many but it's fun love y'all.)
352 words