F̶u̶c̶k̶ o̶f̶f̶

You woke up at five am and couldn't go back to sleep so you changed.
your outfit

and went out

and went out.it was August 12 1978 it was warm about 76-82 degrees.You took somewhat around 20 minutes and went to your house and grabbed money and walked to the dinner.

"hello what can I get you?" a sweet voice asked you "hm a water and the pancakes and bacon special" you said "okay coming right up" the voice said. fifteen minutes later she came back with the food "anything else I can get you?" she asked. "no thank you" you said as you started to eat. after you finished you walked up to the front desk "how much was it?" you asked "$17"she said. you handed her $23 and said "have a nice day" "you too" she said.

you made you way home and saw a black van followed you home but you took a short cut so it stopped following you. You got home and readed and drew you, gabs and donna

You waited in till it was 8:00 am to wake up vance. you walked into vance's room and yelled "wake up" "no f̶u̶c̶k̶ o̶f̶f̶" he yelled back you just flipped him off and ran back to your room to do your makeup and pack a lunch so you didn't have to eat disgusting cafeteria food.You called gabs to tell her to bring a lunch to school " bring a lunch" you told her "okay" she replied, you guys looked out the window to look at each other ( you and gabs had a secret code you guys used flashlights to communicate to each other) 'let match okay?' you used your flashlight to communicate with gabs 'okay' she did the same.

you walked out the house as you said bye too your mom and ran to gabs house. You waited for her and said "I have something to tell you" "okay spill" she said "k so earlier I went on a walk because I couldn't go back to sleep and I went to the diner after when I left the diner there was a black van following me" "why was it following you?" she asked "I don't know look there it is" "that's creepy" " yeah I know" you said. you guys got to school you went to your locker and put lipgloss on and walked to your class "bye love you" you said "bye love you too" gabs said as she blow a kiss to you and you catch it.

You walk up to Finney and he handed you your shirts and said "here" you snatched it out of his hand "I a question what did I do yesterday that made you walk out of the cafeteria?" he asked "It none your business ok so just f̶u̶c̶k̶ off" you said angry "okay sorry" he said.

time skip (because i'm tried)
School was finally over and you and gabby walked to grab-&-go (probably spelled it wrong but who cares) you got slushy and sour punch a lot of them like five in the flavor blue raspberry you guy went to pay "$10.40" "here" gabs said handed him eleven dollars "hi vance"you said "hi sis" vance said " see you at home" " see you"  you and Gabby made your way home and walk in to your house "mom can gabs stay over?" you asked hoping she would say yes "yeah" "let me ask my mom if I can" gab said she texted her mom " she said yes" gad said " let go to my room after we grab a bunch of snacks by the way you could even put on one of my pajamas" you said "ok" she said as  you two grab and bag and filled it up with popcorn ,chips ,candy and soda. (you have a mini fridge in your room it was pretty big about a foot tall btw you're rich.)

you two filled the fridge with soda and fruit "I'm gonna tell you something that I have never ever told anyone I actually think Finney is ........ cute" you said nervously "wait what never in 1 million years would I have thought that you think that Finney blake is cute" "yeah me either" you guys talk the rest of the night and change into your pajamas and watched Disney movies and went to sleep.

(I kind of rushed us because I wanted to be done with it I think it's pretty long what do you think can you guys start commenting on The post I need to get your guises opinions but anyways bye love ya😘)
770 words