Finney Blake,would you like to go on a date with Me?

(yes it says that as the title and yes I know it's pretty long but after 10 chapters they're finally going out ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)

Adrianas pov:
I woke up at 5:30 am and my school starts at 7:40 (that the time my school starts in real life)
and the first thing I remember from yesterday is the kiss and I'm now wondering if I should ask him out or not.

third person:
Adrian changed and brushed her teeth and hair and walked downstairs to go eat. The first thing that Finney remember from last night was the kiss as well.

Finneys pov:
I went down stairs and ate cereal with my dad (there dad isn't abusive in this he just drinks a lot because I hate that and I'm kind of sensitive to it and no one should have to go through that) Gwen came down and grabbed bread to make toast.

after went ate we said bye to our dad and made our way to school. "Gwen can I tell you something?" "yeah sure" "umm me and Adriana kinda k-kissed the other day" "what!?" "yeah" "how did that happen?" "so pretty much um I walked her home and I said bye and she told me too come back and she walked up to me and kissed me and I kinda kissed her back" "omg and too think that 3 weeks ago you two hated each other" "yeah it's kinda crazy" "yep" After explaining it to Gwen we went our separate ways to class.

Adrianas pov:
Me and Gabby were walking to school and I haven't told her about the kiss yet. " Gabs can I tell you something?" "yes of course " "ok so me and Finney ....... kissed the other day" "wait what!?" "yep" "explain and why didn't you tell me yesterday?" "because I need time to process it and so pretty much um he walked me home and he said bye and I told him to wait and I walked up to him and kissed him and he kissed me back" "woah you kissed him?" "yeah I can't believe I did that" "didn't you two hate each other a few weeks ago?" "yeah I know and he gave me a weird nickname" "what is the nickname?" "adrian" "adrian?" "yes adrian"

I got to class and the class I had was with Finney and I sat next to him."Hi" "hi Finn" "so are we gonna talk about the kiss?" "yeah let's skip next period and talk about it. Meet at the bleachers?" "ok" he said as I move my hand to grab his.

time skip
I walked to the bleachers and waited for Finney. I picked the bleachers because it far from the class rooms and its quiet. Finney got to the bleachers a minute later. "so what do you want to talk about the kiss?" "umm did you mean the kiss or did you feel bad for me because if you didn't mean the kiss then I di-" I cut him off with a kiss "so did that answer your question?" "yeah it did" "umm I have a question for you and you don't have too answer it right now but I j-" "just get to the point" yeah sorry umm Finney Blake, would you like to go on a date with Me?"

"yeah but isn't it supposed to be the guy who ask the girl out but anyway yeah I would love too go on a date with you" "really? "yes really" he said then I kissed him "so does this mean we're dating because if you don't want to then we don't h- i'm gonna shut up now." "yeah I gues we are" "so what time and day?" "tomorrow and at 5 is that okay finn?" "yea" "well I have too get to class see you later boyfriend" "see you too girlfriend" he said as I kissed him again and walked too class

'did I Adriana Hopper ask out Finney Blake the nerdy loser kid that I hated last month? Yess, yess I did' I thought.

(I know this is kinda short but hey they finally got together and it's so cute ahhhhhh good noght love y'all 😘✌️)
704 words