When they saw each other again,it felt like the first time in years

Adriana pov:
It's been 3 months since I left and it is been pretty good I've made a few friends like Jamie, Asher, Jenna, and Olive. They are very nice but they don't know what happened before I came here I just told them that I wanted to spend the last half of the school year with my dad.

It was the day of Jamie's birthday and I was thinking of telling them about what happened back home and how I ran away, not telling anyone where I was going. I've been texting Finney a little telling him how I might come back but not sure. Maybe I could take Jamie and the others with me to see Finney and meet him.

I had to get something for Jamie, I got her a lava lamp. Her party was at 5 which means I have 2 hours left to get ready and wrap the present.
Outfit:

I kept my hair down like I normally do

I kept my hair down like I normally do. By the time I was done, it was 4:30 and her house took 15 minutes to bike to her house. I put my shoes on and go down stair with the gift. "Dad I'm going to Jamie's house!!" "Ok be safe bye!" "bye!" I grab an apple and my bike and make my way there.

I got to her house she was a rich girl like me but way richer and she had a big ass house, my house wasn't that big but still big. I knock on the door and a few seconds later it opens. I see Asher there, did I ever mention that Jamie and Asher are related?

"Hi" "Hi came in" he walks up the stairs and I follow him. We make it to the game room and walk-in "What's up bitches!" "Hi" "Hey" "Hi adr" "Happy birthday Jamie," I say handing her the gift "Thanks Adri" "your welcome"

We talk for a while and we decide to play truth or dare.

Jamie's pov:
I decided that we should play truth or dare because Asher likes Adriana and I could dare them to go in the closet together and he'll hopefully confess his feelings for her. (Adriana never told them about Finney or anything)

We all got into a circle and grabbed a bottle. "ok who's gonna spin first?" Adriana asks "You go first," I say. She nods and spins the bottle, as the bottle gets slower everyone gets closer then it lands on Jenna. "okay Jenna truth or dare?" "truth" "ok have you had your first kiss?" Adriana asks "No" "Really?" I ask "Yeah," she says shyly,

Jenna has always been shy and nerdy. she spins the bottle and it lands on me "Truth or dare?" Jenna asks "Dare" "Oh um.... " she couldn't think of one so Olive whispered something in her ear.

"Are you sure?" Jenna asked Olive nodded "I- Olive dares you to kiss Adriana" I was kinda stunned, she is pretty.  "I'm fine with that," Adriana said. Adriana comes over and leans in then kisses me. "They're done," she said.

☾ミ★⁂☏⁂★彡☽

After a little of playing it lands on Asher. "I dare you and Adriana to play seven minutes in heaven together" "ok I'm fine with it are you?" Adriana asks "ok then," he says and we shove them in the closet

Adriana pov:
They shove us in the closet and we just stare at a random place after a little he whispers "fuck it" and kissed me, I couldn't help and kiss back then realized what I was doing and pulled away then walked out. "Ok, I have something to say" I started and then explained what had happened back in Denver.

"Holy shit!" "Wait you have a boyfriend?"  Olive asks "Surprise!!" I say "So I was wondering if you wanted to come back home with me and meet them?" "Yes!" Jamie says "ok I can buy tickets but they leave tomorrow so, pack your bags" "ok"

☾ミ★⁂☏⁂★彡☽

It was a few hours later and everyone was busy packing for the bus trip and the stay.

☾ミ★⁂☏⁂★彡☽

The next day was here and Adriana was getting her things ready and called an Uber to pick everyone up. One by one got picked up and they got to the bus stop to wait. "So what's Finney like?" Jamie asks "Well he's very sweet, cute, nice and he's a little bit of a nerd but he would do anything for his friends" "Aww he sounds nice" "Yeah he's the best" The bus arrives after a few minutes and they all get on it

They get to the town and wait for the stop, then get their bags and get off, "ok welcome to north Denver, ps don't get kidnapped" (foreshadowing) "Oh interesting" Asher says with a scared look. They get walking to Adriana's house to put their things there.

After a little walking, they get there. Adriana gets her key out and unlocks the door and is greeted by her mother "Adriana what happened, why didn't you tell me you were gonna go to your dad's?" Her mother yelled while hugging her "I don't know I guess I got overwhelmed with the news of Vance" "well if you ever need anything let me know beforehand" "si mama" she says and she leads them to her room

"Just put your things here and we can go to Finn's house to surprise him" They leave their things there and make their way to Finney's house, after a little they make it. "Holy shit I'm scared" Adriana freaks out"why he's your boyfriend" "But what if he doesn't like me anymore" "Well he would have broken up with you"

"Yea I guess I can do this" She walks up to the door and knocks. Someone answers the door and they just stare at each other and
When they saw each other again, it felt like the first time in years.

995 words

I'm sorry to it took so long but I lost motivation to write this I finally found it and so I finished it but it's like really bad but anyways I did it