and that day was the day that my soul left me

(Tell your friend to tell a friend she's back)

I woke up at 6:00 and couldn't wait for my date with finney. I did my hair and teeth and got changed
outfit:

 (with a white shirt under, you can change it if you want) yes I know it's simple but gabby is gonna help me with clothes for the date

yes I know it's simple but gabby is gonna help me with clothes for the date. I grabbed a apple and left for school. I got to school and I saw Marty and his "gang" I walked up to them "hey so are we picking on finney again?" "what do you mean?" one of the boys said "wow did you go soft for finney?" "are you guys dating?" "yeah actually,so bully finney again we'll have a problem go that?" "And if we don't?" "well like me show you" I said then punched Marty and a group of people started forming. I put my hair up "you bitch! i'm gonna kill you!" "do it" he tried to punch me and missed. I kicked his balls and he fell to the ground "who's next?" "you know what we'll leave him alone"

"Nope too late" I punched one of the other boys then he went behind me and grabbed my hands and the other boy punched me then I head-butted the boy behind me and he fell then I kicked the boy in front of me in the face and he fell on the ground. I walked up to Marty i pulled him up by his hair and said in his ear "Leave Finney alone or we will have a problem and it will be much worse,got it?" "y-yeah" he said weakly "good"

I saw Finney and Gwen walking away from the crowd and caught up to them "Hi" "hi adriana that was so badass" "thanks" "hi" "hi, did you guys enjoy the show?" "yes" "I don't know?" "hey you ok?" "yeah it's just you didn't have to do that" "well what type off girlfriend would I be if I didn't protect you and I did. Well i'm gonna head to the office because i'm gonna get called there in like five seconds so see you guys later" I said as I kissed finney's cheek "bye see you" "bye" "bye" I said as the speaker went off saying "Adriana Hopper to the office, I repeat Adriana Hopper to the office" "told you" I yelled as I walked to the office.

I got to the office and walked into the principal's office "yeah I know why i'm here, so how long am I gonna be suspended for?" "i'm surprised that you haven't been to my office for the past two months, hanging out with finney has changed you" "yeah" "so why did you fight them?" "they beat up finney the other day" I said quietly "finney huh?" he smirked "so can I leave or?" "yeah oh and you're suspended from three days starting tomorrow" "ok bye" "bye" he said and I walked out and saw gabby and walked to her.

"So how long are you suspended for?" gabby asked "three days" "so I heard you fought them because they hurt finn the other day huh?" "yeah" I mumbled "omg thats so cute"she squealed "yeah, now shut up" "let get to class" "ok"

(skipping school part because I hate writing it)

me and gabby walked home and she helped me get ready for the date
the outfit

which is totally out of my comfort zone but it cute i guess, "Adriana your dates here!" vance yelled  "ok i'm coming! gabs you can stay if you want" "ok go have fun on your date" she said in a lovey-dovey voice "bye"

which is totally out of my comfort zone but it cute i guess, "Adriana your dates here!" vance yelled "ok i'm coming! gabs you can stay if you want" "ok go have fun on your date" she said in a lovey-dovey voice "bye"

finneys pov:
I walked to her house and knocked on the door, vance opened the door. "adriana your dates here! break her heart i'll break your face got it?" "yeah" She walked down the stairs and she was wearing a light blue dress that was up to her knees. "you look very go-ni-bea-pretty, really pretty" "thanks" "ok get out of here before i throw up" "ok bye" "bye" "yeah yeah bye"

we walked to the restaurant talking "I like the dress" "oh it's not really in my comfort zone but thanks" "were here" we walked in and were seated to our chairs. the waitress came over, "so what would you like to eat" she asked " spaghetti" i said "me too" "ok it'll be ready in a few minutes" the waitress said and walked away. a few minutes later she came back with our food "here you go" "thanks" "thanks"
"your welcome" she said as she left. "ugh there are olives on this. Do you want them, i hate olives" "yeah sure" she put the olives on the plate. ( the olive theory)

we finished eating and we paid "do you want to go to the park?" she asked "yeah" we walked to the park "last one to the swings is a rotten egg" we started running to the swings " so do you wanna play truth or dare?" "yeah truth or dare?" she asked "truth" " you're so boring, was i your first kiss?" "yeah" "good" we played more rounds of truth or dare and then we walked home. "were here" "bye see you tomorrow" "see you" she said then kissed me.

Adriana's pov
I walked inside the house and my mom came up to me "Adriana....... vance didn't come home from grab and go" "No...no...no No!" I ran to my room and locked my door "no no no no no no no.this isn't happening. tomorrow I'll wake up and he'll still be here"

and that day was the day that my soul left me.

It's been like a month since I posted I got my phone taken away and I finally got it back a while ago and yeah so I hope you guys liked it and I decided  to add grabber because I wanted to make myself cry while writing this, because her brother literally went missing Isn't that fun? I also started watching American horror story and I'm on episode four anyways bye

1026 words