Geek freak

As you walk into your math class and guess who you saw Finney f̶u̶c̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ Blake. you walked past him while flipping him off he rolled his eyes. He hated you or thats what you thought.

You decided to sit next to Donna and started to talk with her "hey abs"(she also called you abby and abs) "hi don", you and donna were friends and you knew that she liked Finney and you thought he liked her back I mean who wouldn't donna was the definition of Beautiful all the boys in the school liked her but the 12th graders and vance (btw they are all 9th grade gewn is in 7th and vance is in 10th he flunked)

The teacher finally came and was reading the seating chart. everyone thought that you didn't care about your grade but you did care about them, you were a straight A student but you were bad in English you had a d-. You weren't listening to the teacher in till you heard you teacher say " Adriana hopper and Finney Blake" as soon as he said that you looked up and yelled "what i would rather be dead than have to sit next to him for 45 minutes a day for a whole year." "mrs hopper do you want to go to the principals office on the first day" your teacher yelled louder "no sir" you replied " then go sit down" he yelled but not as loud as the last time he said something. you rolled your eyes and grabbed your backpack and walked over to Finney.

You didn't dare to try saying a word and started to write down your note and decided to color coding them and Finney looked over at your paper and said "Did you really have to color code your notes?" "yes I have too whats that to you huh?" you asked "nothing I just wanted too know why geez" he replied as you rolled your eyes and thought to yourself 'f̶u̶c̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ stacker'.

Class was finally over and as soon as you heard the bell you grabbed your bag and walked fast out of the class and headed to your locker and you and gabs had pe together but Finney was in there too. you and gabby made your way to the locker room and started to change.

You guys had to play flag football team captains were you and gabby. as you guys picked people you got suck with Finney of course you did but you didn't want to complain about it.

"okay you guys can do whatever you think that will help our team to win" you told your team "ok" everyone replied but Finney. you started to run as fast as you could in till you made it to the other team circle and grabbed the foot ball and waited for people on your team to distance them to run and win the first round.

you saw Finney starting to run to you and donna too almost every one started to try to get them so you ran for it and made it and won the game.
TIME SKIP TO LUNCH
(I can't fix the text)
you went go sit with vance and gabby. you told them about how annoying Finney was. "It kinda sounds like your obsessed with him" vance said "I'd rather date a trash can then him" you replied back to him

you looked over to Finney and saw him laughing and blushing with donna and you felt somewhat jealous of her "I need to go to the restroom" you told them "ok" gabby replied as you ran to the restroom as you bit your bottom lip trying not to cry.

Finney saw you run to the bathroom and  followed you "are you okay?" he asked worried-ish "leave me alone ok" you replied angry "ok geez" he said also sounding angry, but you knew that he didn't leave so you waited till lunch was over. (by the way he wasn't in the bathroom he was waiting outside of it)

you walked back to the cafeteria you threw your trash and someone bumped into you and spilled their food all over you and you looked up at who it was and it was Finney blake "Finney blake you f̶u̶c̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ a̶s̶s̶h̶o̶l̶e̶" you yelled so loud that the hole cafeteria heard "I-i'm so s-sorry" he stuttered.

you ran to the restroom and gabby followed you. You took of your shirt and put it under the sink to clean it but it got worse. "I have a extra shirt you can wear" gabby said "thank you" you replied. She handed you the shirt and you put it on, you twisted your shirt and ran over to Finney and you said "you better clean it" "of course" Finney said.

TIME SKIP
It was finally time to leave this h̶e̶l̶l̶hole
You,Gabs and vance all walked to your houses you and Gabs are neighbors "see you at the game?" you asked "yeah" she answered. you and bruce were friends so you would go to his games.

Vance made his way to Grab&Go and you walked in you house and drawed and readed. Then you saw the time and made your way to the park to watch the game with gabs.

when you two arrived you saw Finney. "do you want anything from the snack bar gabs" you asked " a coke and sweet tarts please" she answered and you made your way to the snack bar "can I get 2 cokes, a water, sweet tarts and sour punch please" you asked the guy working the bar "ok coming right up" he put all the snacks in a bag and handed it to you "$10.50" "here" you said as you hand him $15 and left to go with gabs "here" you said "thanks" gabs replied "let's go bruce let go get a hit" heard the boy on his team say.

You thought one of the boy were cute so you walked up to him and said "hi your cute" "thank your cute too can I have your number?" he asked "yeah it's *************" you told him "thanks i'll call you" "ok bye" you said as you winked and he waved bye.

It was the last inning and it was Bruce's time to bat and Finney pitched to him he missed the first two and the last one the made a home run and won the game "wooo" you yelled. Finney and his team looked sad.

Finney walked up to you and handed you the now white shirt and started to walk away but you pulled him back and said "we are still not even" "what do you mean?" he asked "this" you said as you poured the rest of you coke on him then everyone started to laugh at him but gwen and robin.

You walk up to gabs and she said "you really had to do that?" "yes yes i did" you answered and started walk home when you guys got home you went to your room and called the boy you met in the park earlier.

"who is this?" he asked "It's the girl who you called cute" you replied "oh hi what your name?" he asked "It's Adriana, Adriana Hopper what's your?" you asked "ben" he replied you guys talked for hours and after you went to sleep.

(sorry it took me forever to make it's cause I had a lot of homework but tomorrow I should be able to make more and we have three day weekend love ya😍🥰😘)

This Ben btw
1271 words