The only place where i could go.

the only thing adriana remember from yesterday was her getting back from her date and her mom telling her something, then running to her room, and crying herself to sleep with was unusual for her.
the last time she cried she was six ,and that was when her dad left.She cried her little soul out,but she hated crying.So she tried her best to stop crying. But yesterday she cried her soul out again.

Adriana's pov:
I woke up not wanting to get up so i just stared at my phone. my mom came up to see how i was feeling and told me she was going to the store.

its been more than an hour and i've finally remembered what had happened,i felt tears threatening to fall out. I didn't want to be here anymore, the place where my brother was kidnapped. So while my mom was still at the store i packed up as much as i could trying to take every book and photos of any of my friends. As i was packing i stumble on a picture of me and finney at the arcade, then a photo of me and vance when we where about 6-8 and we where at chucky cheese.

I grabbed pieces of paper and wrote notes to my mom, finney and gwen, and gabby. I then grabbed finneys sweater he gave me and got my bags, then made my way downstairs. i put the note on the counter and made my way to finneys house and gabbys to put the note on their door step. I went to the city bus stop, so i could to go to the only place where i could go.

i know its short but i finally posted I was at a science camp for a few day but i got sick really bad halfway through and we weren't allowed to bring our phones so I had to wait in the nurse's office for a while and then like three hours to get back home and i got logged out of my account so yeah, the camp was up in the mountains to and it was so cold and it snow a day before or something. at like 7:00 pm we did astronomy for like an hour and a half and it was really cold, especially during the night and I think that's what I got sick and then when I woke up the next day, I was so sick so i went home and so i'm back

426 words